Does Ashley deserve the betrayed by Jack & Kyle?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Dkingz1130

Does Ashley deserve the betrayed by Jack & Kyle?

Postby Dkingz1130 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Since she was the one who started this?

NJ SOAP LADY

Re: Does Ashley deserve the betrayed by Jack & Kyle?

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:20 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:Since she was the one who started this?

Not at all. My opinion. ....Jack started it. He said the blood Abbott clause was added so Phyllis couldn’t try to gain any of it in their divorce. SO after the divorce it could have been deleted. Also he added it without board approval. When Ashley felt he was doing too much with Dina etc and she was named ceo, jack wanted his position back when she questioned him, he threw the clause at her.
Now Monday it appears kyle finds documents that are in Ashley favor....Dina says it will prove to her I'm a good mother
Kyle will probably only tell jack, bet they try to destroy it

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:48 am

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:

Not at all. My opinion. ....Jack started it. He said the blood Abbott clause was added so Phyllis couldn’t try to gain any of it in their divorce. SO after the divorce it could have been deleted. Also he added it without board approval. When Ashley felt he was doing too much with Dina etc and she was named ceo, jack wanted his position back when she questioned him, he threw the clause at her.
Now Monday it appears kyle finds documents that are in Ashley favor....Dina says it will prove to her I'm a good mother

Agree. Jack started it but since he's a man, everything he makes is ok. When he was CEO, he made a POOR job. How many times did he use Jabot for his personal needs ? No one Abbotf looks good in this story, he brought back their personal troubles in the company. I'm stunned they didn't go bankrupt. Who would want to work with a company who had 4 CEO in some months ?

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:56 am

Likeyfan wrote:
NJ SOAP LADY wrote:

Agree. Jack started it but since he's a man, everything he makes is ok. When he was CEO, he made a POOR job. How many times did he use Jabot for his personal needs ? No one Abbotf looks good in this story, he brought back their personal troubles in the company. I'm stunned they didn't go bankrupt. Who would want to work with a company who had 4 CEO in some months ?

Very true, not a sign of good management with CEO changes so often. After Ashley was just voted out, who is CEO now was jack voted in, is it billy, Tracy or did Kyle sneak in there.

Mabedramatime

Postby Mabedramatime » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Well, Jack's made it loud and clear all along he's the heir apparent CEO, and for anyone else who wants to change it, will do so at their own risk, no matter what Jack does to deserve it. Kyle is just as bad to think if it isn't his dad, it should be him. No, Ashley didn't deserve it, but she had fair warning it was going to be an ugly game going toe to toe with Jack..even Kyle.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”