Coffee time (General chat thread)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JackieOmy

Re: Coffee time (General chat thread)

Postby JackieOmy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:06 pm

One last post...hubby is still showering he just got home....thanks for the laughs I love it and no I dont take any message boards too seriously ( well I suppose on a hot topic that mattered to me I would ) this is the most active Y and R message board I have been on and I love it and I can see where it gets a bit crazy but thats ok I will fight and argue if I feel the need but never too seriously I just love our show and no one on the show matters to me that much to get my blood pressure up :) :) I play lots of games on facebook and also am on Heartland message boards I love that series..... have a great night all. :) :) :)

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:53 am

Sunday morning crisp 45 degrees......just can't get out of the early rising routine. Sitting with nice hot mug of coffee even my shih tzus are snuggled under covers.
Enjoy the day

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:18 am

Sunday morning, it's one bit more cold today in France but we still have a lot of sun. After breakfast, I read different posts on YR boards while my cat sleeps on her cat tree. Lunch with family today, hiking this afternoon and after that reading books. I'm reading "Still me" from Jojo Moyes.

Have a great day, everyone :)

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:56 am

Likeyfan wrote:Sunday morning, it's one bit more cold today in France but we still have a lot of sun. After breakfast, I read different posts on YR boards while my cat sleeps on her cat tree. Lunch with family today, hiking this afternoon and after that reading books. I'm reading "Still me" from Jojo Moyes.

Have a great day, everyone :)

Very nice ........always wanted to go to France. Enjoy your book. I love to read.......hardcover books. Tried Kindle but prefer books

grouper

Postby grouper » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:45 am

I have never been a crock pot fan. I find the food tastes blah.

JackieOmy

Postby JackieOmy » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:58 am

It may taste blah because you arent seasoning it up good enough. I know crock pot recipes need special attention. Maybe its what you are cooking in the crock pot because I have tried certain things in it and yeah it tasted awful and blah.

grouper

Postby grouper » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:58 am

JackieOmy wrote:It may taste blah because you arent seasoning it up good enough. I know crock pot recipes need special attention. Maybe its what you are cooking in the crock pot because I have tried certain things in it and yeah it tasted awful and blah.

I like my cooking better than a crock pot LOL, I have tried lots of stuff but find it tastes better on the stove or in the oven.

mayre

Postby mayre » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:04 am

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:Sunday morning crisp 45 degrees......just can't get out of the early rising routine. Sitting with nice hot mug of coffee even my shih tzus are snuggled under covers.
Enjoy the day

*grin* just got out of bed with my Lhasa

JackieOmy

Postby JackieOmy » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:07 am

grouper wrote:
JackieOmy wrote:It may taste blah because you arent seasoning it up good enough. I know crock pot recipes need special attention. Maybe its what you are cooking in the crock pot because I have tried certain things in it and yeah it tasted awful and blah.

I like my cooking better than a crock pot LOL, I have tried lots of stuff but find it tastes better on the stove or in the oven.

Yeah I know quite a few who feel the same way. I personally cook only chile, pot or pork roasts, pork chops and a few other meats in the crock pot. I dont do beef stews or pasta sauces at all in the crock..

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:54 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:Sunday morning crisp 45 degrees......just can't get out of the early rising routine. Sitting with nice hot mug of coffee even my shih tzus are snuggled under covers.
Enjoy the day

Oh, I wish I had some snuggle buddies. I have a husband but we both sleep better in separate beds these days. We have had 3 or 4 cool nights, which I have enjoyed but now they are predicting a light frost tonight. No! We have just climbed down out of the 90's. My fall camellias have just begun to bloom. Not frost already!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”