Why ruin another Shick wedding?d

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bee242424

Why ruin another Shick wedding?d

Postby bee242424 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:04 pm

I’m disgusted by Phick sex and I don’t want it to come out by Summer at the wedding.

Give me a new twist. We have already had nick and Sharon have a wedding interupted by Phyllis.
Now it’s her daughter

Who will be the next one to find out?

Why do this again? I wonder if nick
Will even fight for Sharon and of course Phylis wins again and hurts Sharon.
It amazes me how Phyllis shows no remorse and is not even thinking of what this will do to Sharon and Faith and Christian.
Christian will he moved again and have another maternal figure gone.
Any idea when the wedding happens and if we have to go through the reveal at the ceremony?

I just want it over

Lifetime Viewer

Re: Why ruin another Shick wedding?d

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:25 pm

bee242424 wrote:I’m disgusted by Phick sex and I don’t want it to come out by Summer at the wedding.

Give me a new twist. We have already had nick and Sharon have a wedding interupted by Phyllis.
Now it’s her daughter

It amazes me how Phyllis shows no remorse and is not even thinking of what this will do to Sharon and Faith and Christian.
Any idea when the wedding happens and if we have to go through the reveal at the ceremony?

I just want it over

Great post! I don't know why Mal Young can't let Nick and Sharon be happy. It's very sad. My prediction is that Summer will interrupt the wedding, just like Phyllis did about 4 or so years ago. It's a shame, because Nick and Sharon together is wonderful. Nick, for many years on YR, had no interaction even with Phyllis.

It looks like Sharon's next romance will be with Rey if rumors are correct. Who the heck cares? I sure do not. Sharon has had so many men....and I'm so tired of watching it.

It was a sad day for me when YR united Nick and Phyllis and broke up Shick so many years ago. I've
always thought that was a huge mistake. I'm pretty positive though that Nick and Sharon will soon be broken up. Like you said, why? Christian loses the only mother he has ever known....to go being in a home without any mother at all. The writing is so bad on YR. So awful....and extremely dark and depressing.

soulforreal

Postby soulforreal » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:29 pm

bee242424 wrote:I’m disgusted by Phick sex and I don’t want it to come out by Summer at the wedding.

Now it’s her daughter

I just want it over

Why should Phyllis give a hoot about what this will do to Sharon and her little minion? Did Sharon show remorse or stop to think what would changing Summer's paternity do to Phyllis and her daughter? No, she didn't. She went above and beyond to hide what she did by frying (ECT) that one little brain cell she had to erase her memory.

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:44 pm

I think Sharon knows she was wrong...and has admitted she is mentally ill. She regularly takes her medications.

Nick and Phyllis should have never gotten together and had Summer. It destroyed a part of YR which was never fixed.

It will all be a moot point very soon....because Nick and Sharon will soon break up...unless they can put Nick's infidelity behind them. It would be nice for a change for Nick and Sharon to work things out...instead of separating again. It will be hard for Sharon to learn that Nick cheated with Phyllis.

soulforreal

Postby soulforreal » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:54 am

Lifetime Viewer wrote:I think Sharon knows she was wrong...and has admitted she is mentally ill. She regularly takes her medications.

Nick and Phyllis should have never gotten together and had Summer. It destroyed a part of YR which was never fixed.

It will all be a moot point very soon....because Nick and Sharon will soon break up...unless they can put Nick's infidelity behind them. It would be nice for a change for Nick and Sharon to work things out...instead of separating again. It will be hard for Sharon to learn that Nick cheated with Phyllis.

Nick and Phyllis getting together and having Summer did not destroy any part of Y&R...it created a fanbase. Cheating has always been a problem in Nick and Sharon's relationship...they were cheating on each way before Phyllis came alone. Nick cheated with Grace and Sharon cheated with Diego and Cameron...but people continually place the blame on Phyllis like she started Nick's cheating ways..when Nick was a willing accomplice both times. Maybe Sharon can cheats with Rey before finding out about Nick and Phyllis's ons, that way she and Nick can forgive each other for cheating and work things out. :lol:

effers

Postby effers » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:35 am

soulforreal wrote:
Lifetime Viewer wrote:I think Sharon knows she was wrong...and has admitted she is mentally ill. She regularly takes her medications.

Nick and Phyllis getting together and having Summer did not destroy any part of Y&R...it created a fanbase. Cheating has always been a problem in Nick and Sharon's relationship...they were cheating on each way before Phyllis came alone. Nick cheated with Grace and Sharon cheated with Diego and Cameron...but people continually place the blame on Phyllis like she started Nick's cheating ways..when Nick was a willing accomplice both times. Maybe Sharon can cheats with Rey before finding out about Nick and Phyllis's ons, that way she and Nick can forgive each other for cheating and work things out. :lol:

It created a massive, young fanbase, many of whom have since left due to the appalling, dated writing. No one is tuning in to watch Shick.

soulforreal

Postby soulforreal » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:00 am

effers wrote:
soulforreal wrote:

It created a massive, young fanbase, many of whom have since left due to the appalling, dated writing. No one is tuning in to watch Shick.

It definitely created a huge fanbase. One can say Nick and Sharon shouldn't have gotten together again and had Faith...since she, like Summer was produced by way of an affair. Some just think Nick should have kids with Sharon only, hell even Sharon thought that...see how she tried to get rid of Summer. What can I say, Nick is his father's son...Victor had other kids and so did Nick. Like father, like son. ;)

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:46 am

for me, it was not that nick/phyllis got together, it was that all those writers would not let sharon move on. I wanted Sharon with Brad after the affair was exposed. not only did they put nick/phyllis together, they then trashed phyllis by having nick tell her he loved two women. I always thought sharon/brad would have been a great couple. I really loved sharon when she busted nick in the gc hotel, after that it should have been the end of nick/sharon, with sharon moving on with Brad.

Krikken

Postby Krikken » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:52 am

soulforreal wrote:

Phick was a huge story that gained many fans. Shick is not this great couple that some seem to think they are. Nick cheated on Sharon in the first year. Sharon lied to Nick at the very beginning. Virgin my ass!!

effers

Postby effers » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:44 am

dawn888 wrote:for me, it was not that nick/phyllis got together, it was that all those writers would not let sharon move on. I wanted Sharon with Brad after the affair was exposed. not only did they put nick/phyllis together, they then trashed phyllis by having nick tell her he loved two women. I always thought sharon/brad would have been a great couple. I really loved sharon when she busted nick in the gc hotel, after that it should have been the end of nick/sharon, with sharon moving on with Brad.

You are absolutely right. I was so disappointed they didn't go that route with Sharon.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”