Ok, so where is Faith...school is back in...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
twocentsworth

Ok, so where is Faith...school is back in...

Postby twocentsworth » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:55 pm

She should be back in regular school, and back home from Summer Sleepaway Camp (cleaver way of having the young actress who plays Faith do other projects than Y&R), but, really?? We've heard Nick say her name once, when he returned from out of town work trip recently, but, she should be shown, and if not by the same little actress, then by another..."the part of Faith is being played by________ today"...done!!! She should have been there for Sharon's big day at her Graduation and in on the selection or at least the looking at other houses that they may move into! This is nuts~...and for Christian, for all the work winning him back from Victor's clutches, he's an invisible toddler that won't be seen again til elementary school and then sent off to same Summer Sleepaway Camp with his sister Faith...maybe she'll be home in time for the wedding???

wheezer

Re: Ok, so where is Faith...school is back in...

Postby wheezer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:38 pm

I was wondering the same thing. I hope she's the same girl who gas been on all the time. I really like her. She's a great, wonderful little actress.

kayline12

Re: Ok, so where is Faith...school is back in...

Postby kayline12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:50 pm

[quote="twocentsworth"]She should be back in regular school, and back home from Summer Sleepaway Camp (cleaver way of having the young actress who plays Faith do other projects than Y&R), but, really?? We've heard Nick say her name once, when he returned from out of town work trip recently, but, she should be shown, and if not by the same little actress, then by another..."the part of Faith is being played by________ today"...done!!! She should have been there for Sharon's big day at her Graduation and in on the selection or at least the looking at other houses that they may move into! This is nuts~...and for Christian, for all the work winning him back from Victor's clutches, he's an invisible toddler that won't be seen again til elementary school and then sent off to same Summer Sleepaway Camp with his sister Faith...maybe she'll be home in time for the wedding???[/qu

I haven't see her in ages. I enjoy the little actress that plays Faith. She is adorable and a very good actress. BUT I have a feeling she may be 16 or even 18 the next time we see her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”