LOVE Kyle- his interactions with others are awesome

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jmunoz4u

LOVE Kyle- his interactions with others are awesome

Postby jmunoz4u » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Love how Kyle put Gloria on warning. Delicious. He should hate her for what Gloria previously did to Jabot and Ashley.

Love Kyle with Ashley. Their interaction seems very authentic. He seems to look up to her. She trained him many times. I hope he defends her and somewhat looks up to her like a mom.

Love Kyle with his Dad- Jack. They seem so much better together now. Hopefully they both find out they are both legitimate Abbotts. Nice to see Kyle care for his Dad. I hope there is a scene soon of Jack putting his life on the line for his son so that Kyle can see Jack’s love for him. Or, jack do some type of commemoration for Kyles mom Diane so that Kyle feels respect.

Love Kyle sticking it to Summer. So glad he is moving on from that twit.

Love Kyle with Dina. So sweet. I hope that she has a lucid moments soon and recognizes Kyle as her grandson and gives him an affectionate moment With some very sweet words of pride that she feels for him.

lunkaford

Re: LOVE Kyle- his interactions with others are awesome

Postby lunkaford » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:08 pm

Ll :Love Kyle :!: :!: :!:

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:12 pm

Michael Mealor as Kyle Abbott is the BEST THING YR has going for it right now. Michael Mealor is the BEST. I love him like I loved Michael Muhney as Adam. Kyle is wonderful. My husband and I thoroughly enjoy watching him. He is a very talented actor. Such a treat to watch. Michael came from a small town in Georgia to become an Abercrombie and Fitch lead model. What a handsome and talented actor!

Dkingz1130

Postby Dkingz1130 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:22 pm

I don’t like the fact that he’s trying to bring Billy down. I understand he wants to save the company but triggering Billy’s gambling isn’t going to make it better.

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:27 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:I don’t like the fact that he’s trying to bring Billy down. I understand he wants to save the company but triggering Billy’s gambling isn’t going to make it better.

It's a shame that Summer led Billy back into gambling. He had put gambling behind him. I think the writers are gearing up for Billy and Victoria reuniting.....which I won't care for. ...just a feeling I have.

mayre

Postby mayre » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:09 am

I disliked him immensely when he first arrived- he is quickly becoming my favorite character-

Piperay

Postby Piperay » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:34 am

mayre wrote:I disliked him immensely when he first arrived- he is quickly becoming my favorite character-

That's the same way I felt, I couldn't stand him but now I just love him and think he's the best thing on Y&R! :D

Cass1942

Postby Cass1942 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:39 am

I agree, he has the same edge as a Adam, it took me a while to get used to him, but I now love him. He plays the part so well. As close as to the Adam character as you can get.

NJ1961soaps

Postby NJ1961soaps » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:20 am

I could not stand him at first and now I love him!! He is cool and slick and gorgeous and his interactions with others are awesome you are right ;) ;)

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:34 am

I agree that he is a great character...get him away from scenes with the obnoxious Summer and he will be so much more enjoyable...I love the friendship he and Mariah share...they seem to have each others backs...love their scenes...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”