Why would young Kyle not pal up with Uncle Billy?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KarolConn

Why would young Kyle not pal up with Uncle Billy?

Postby KarolConn » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:54 pm

That would be an easier way to gain some power at Jabot. Pal up to him, advise him, go to the strip club with him or to the poker table. They could have a good time.

twocentsworth

Re: Why would young Kyle not pal up with Uncle Billy?

Postby twocentsworth » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:05 pm

KarolConn wrote:That would be an easier way to gain some power at Jabot. Pal up to him, advise him, go to the strip club with him or to the poker table. They could have a good time.

Sure, makes sense, but, if Jack is NOT John's son, then Kyle is not related to Billy, he's not his uncle, so there's that...no blood there...

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:18 pm

twocentsworth wrote:
KarolConn wrote:That would be an easier way to gain some power at Jabot. Pal up to him, advise him, go to the strip club with him or to the poker table. They could have a good time.

Sure, makes sense, but, if Jack is NOT John's son, then Kyle is not related to Billy, he's not his uncle, so there's that...no blood there...

Exactly! Kyle would be crazy to team up with Billy. Billy is an addict, who will go down in flames. Anyone who gets to close to Billy is likely to go down with him! I think Phyllis is getting a reality check now. I expect her to get the heck away from him soon.

dyngbat42

Postby dyngbat42 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Agree, I'm waiting for Phyllis to show some real tough love and tell Billy to straighten up or she's going to ship out. She's been very tolerant of his habit but he doesn't appear to really want to get professional help, which he surely needs. They are one of my favorite couples but I can't see Phyllis putting up with him for much longer.

Fishstick

Postby Fishstick » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Kyle wants Billy Boy's job. And Kyle is a little side-winding snake. I don't think anyone can trust that kid.

jmunoz4u

Postby jmunoz4u » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:12 pm

I hope that when Tracy comes to town she will guide Kyle to be more loving toward Billy and the entire family. Kyle right now sees Billy as arrival. They really have not interacted very much. Maybe what needs to happen is that Kyle needs to hang out with Johnny and Katie. It would be nice for Kyle and Billy to play nice with each other it seemed like Billy did look out for Kyle in the beginning but Billy is marginalizing everyone which is burning bridges

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:26 pm

LMBO! WHY would Kyle wanna pal up to gambling freak Billy? :shock: :o :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Billy is in a gambling frenzy/rush/uber HIGH of his addiction..........................he will TAKE any & all in his path ...............................DOWN!

traci needs to hurry her behind back 2 GC......................................& bring some common sense & stability to jabot!

Oh, & SELL that losing pos ............................................JaBoat...............................what a terrible, terrible, terrible cough!cough! "asset" for a cosmetics company!

Billy is an IDIOT.............................................& the WORST CEO jabot ever had! :roll: :shock:

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:43 pm

Fishstick wrote:Kyle wants Billy Boy's job. And Kyle is a little side-winding snake. I don't think anyone can trust that kid.

Kyle is ambitious and ruthless. That's what you have to be to climb the corporate ladder. Billy is a weak, immature, self destructive loser. I use to like Philly but I can't root for Billy anymore.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:48 pm

jmunoz4u wrote:I hope that when Tracy comes to town she will guide Kyle to be more loving toward Billy and the entire family. Kyle right now sees Billy as arrival. They really have not interacted very much. Maybe what needs to happen is that Kyle needs to hang out with Johnny and Katie. It would be nice for Kyle and Billy to play nice with each other it seemed like Billy did look out for Kyle in the beginning but Billy is marginalizing everyone which is burning bridges

Tracy is a wonderful person. But she can't change Kyle's mind. He sees how self destructive Billy is. Billy has embezzled more than a half million dollars from Jabot! Billy better win big or he is in deep trouble!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”