So sick of Tessa and her jobs!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LULIX

So sick of Tessa and her jobs!!

Postby LULIX » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:14 pm

This girl has been on the show for a few years and all we know about her is that she is stil super needy and has lots of jobs that someone had to get for her.

Either clear up the Crystal mess and give her some development. Or let it come out that she is playing everyone like viewers think and send her on her way. I think she is holding back Mariah.

Acadia_ca

Re: So sick of Tessa and her jobs!!

Postby Acadia_ca » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:21 pm

Remember that episode where the police arrived at Sharon's door to tell her that they found an unidentified homeless dead girl that had Sharon's crisis hotline business card on her? That led to a conversation she had with Nick about building affordable housing.

I thought for sure that dead girl was going to turn out to be Crystal. And if the writers had half a brain it would have been her and they could have put to rest the whole stupid Tessa/Crystal storyline. Instead it was just another means to an end (affordable housing), loose end, left hanging.

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:14 pm

We lose Doug Davidson, and now we have Tessa everywhere, working herself into every possible scene.
Working for Nick Newman now? Yes, of course! Why not? Work her into that scene....where we have to have yet another scene that I fast forward...because I'm not watching stuff forced down my throat by Mal Young. So, since Tessa is everywhere now, my husband and I fast forward a good amount of YR each day. Tessa is in a lot of scenes with major players on YR.

It has gotten so ridiculous....that let's get Tessa working in Lola's food truck.....Let's get Tessa to babysit Dina, well...she is already working at the coffee house .... but I've been fast forwarding all that.....gross part of looking at her bruises....

Can we work Tessa somehow into the drama of Summer and Phyllis? ...maybe we can have her delivering drinks to their table.....Can Tessa somehow be worked into the JT mystery? Maybe Tessa was lurking in the shadows that evening and watched all of them dispose of JT's body...yep, I'm sure Tessa was there watching....

Yep, we give up Doug Davidson, a 40 year veteran of YR, for this? Gee, thanks, Mal Young....You are absolutely no better than Pratt and Phelps. You are much worse.

As everyone can see, I'm very frustrated with YR these days.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:37 am

Open wide so we can all have Tessa shoved down on our throats. She makes me puke. She goes from battered & bruised in one scene where she can't bear to be touched from her big smackdown that nobody saw, by the way to dancing like nobody's watching at Darkhorse. Where is that bus that I want to see run her over? She is sickening.

LULIX

Postby LULIX » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:26 am

I’m saying time to make her rootable or a con. She is taking screen time and not really making sense.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:36 am

LULIX wrote:This girl has been on the show for a few years and all we know about her is that she is stil super needy and has lots of jobs that someone had to get for her.

Either clear up the Crystal mess and give her some development. Or let it come out that she is playing everyone like viewers think and send her on her way. I think she is holding back Mariah.

Watching her perpetual awkwardness is wearing me out. Hopefully, she's embezzle some money at Dark Horse and go off to a new job making license plates with Lily.

Judynacke

Postby Judynacke » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:08 am

KateKate wrote:
LULIX wrote:This girl has been on the show for a few years and all we know about her is that she is stil super needy and has lots of jobs that someone had to get for her.

Watching her perpetual awkwardness is wearing me out. Hopefully, she's embezzle some money at Dark Horse and go off to a new job making license plates with Lily.

This is a good idea. BTW, did she just leave Sharon high and dry with no notice. She was working a shift for CL and suddenly she is working at Dark Horse. Way to repay a favor.

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:18 am

drewxjacobs wrote:Open wide so we can all have Tessa shoved down on our throats. She makes me puke. She goes from battered & bruised in one scene where she can't bear to be touched from her big smackdown that nobody saw, by the way to dancing like nobody's watching at Darkhorse. Where is that bus that I want to see run her over? She is sickening.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol i like your post :-) Thanks for the laugh i feel the same way but you said it so perfectly. I wish to just cosign :-)

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:10 am

matilda4454 wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:Open wide so we can all have Tessa shoved down on our throats. She makes me puke. She goes from battered & bruised in one scene where she can't bear to be touched from her big smackdown that nobody saw, by the way to dancing like nobody's watching at Darkhorse. Where is that bus that I want to see run her over? She is sickening.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol i like your post :-) Thanks for the laugh i feel the same way but you said it so perfectly. I wish to just cosign :-)

What a sweet thing to say! Thank you! :D :D

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:15 am

Haven't seen yesterday's show yet, so I'm confused. Is Tessa still working for Sharon too? Didn't Sharon give her an advance?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”