Think about it...Tessa is LYING!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soulforreal

Think about it...Tessa is LYING!

Postby soulforreal » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:40 pm

What thugs would wait until Tessa saves up $20,000 to collect what she owes them. If they are willing to wait, then what was the point of attacking her? Did these "thugs" give her a timeline for coming up with the money or are they going to keep attacking her until she comes up with the 20 grand? I asked this because she took a job at CL and I doubt she was making enough to save $200, let alone $20,000. Now she's working at DH, not sure how much Nick is paying her, but I doubt its enough to save 20 grand...she tells Mariah she needs to saves as much as she can which made me wonder how long are these people willing to wait for their money? Yeah, she's stringing Mariah and Sharon along. No real thugs would wait until Tessa saves $20,000 from her low paying jobs...that would take forever and the way Tessa is selling it, they want their money now.

NJ SOAP LADY

Re: Think about it...Tessa is LYING!

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:54 pm

soulforreal wrote:What thugs would wait until Tessa saves up $20,000 to collect what she owes them. If they are willing to wait, then what was the point of attacking her? Did these "thugs" give her a timeline for coming up with the money or are they going to keep attacking her until she comes up with the 20 grand? I asked this because she took a job at CL and I doubt she was making enough to save $200, let alone $20,000. Now she's working at DH, not sure how much Nick is paying her, but I doubt its enough to save 20 grand...she tells Mariah she needs to saves as much as she can which made me wonder how long are these people willing to wait for their money? Yeah, she's stringing Mariah and Sharon along. No real thugs would wait until Tessa saves $20,000 from her low paying jobs...that would take forever and the way Tessa is selling it, they want their money now.

We are thinking alike. I said same on a different thread
It would take months maybe year. She has rent bill plus other expenses.
Why wouldn't she say to Mariah ok I will accept the $$ but will pay back we can draw up paper anything.
Ever hear of thugs agree to payment plan.

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Tessa is pathetic. I cant believe hard hearted Mariah is falling for her crap.

dyngbat42

Postby dyngbat42 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:19 pm

IMHO, it's way past time for Tessa to exit GC. She never was an interesting character and I don't bother watching when she appears. No reflection on the actress, but Tessa adds nothing to the story.

oathoney

Postby oathoney » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Tessa is running a Con. She has been all along. She has no sister, She is working with someone else. J T?.
Now she's in Nick's office. Look out Nick.you're about to be taken down and not by Victor.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:52 pm

soulforreal wrote:What thugs would wait until Tessa saves up $20,000 to collect what she owes them. If they are willing to wait, then what was the point of attacking her? Did these "thugs" give her a timeline for coming up with the money or are they going to keep attacking her until she comes up with the 20 grand? I asked this because she took a job at CL and I doubt she was making enough to save $200, let alone $20,000. Now she's working at DH, not sure how much Nick is paying her, but I doubt its enough to save 20 grand...she tells Mariah she needs to saves as much as she can which made me wonder how long are these people willing to wait for their money? Yeah, she's stringing Mariah and Sharon along. No real thugs would wait until Tessa saves $20,000 from her low paying jobs...that would take forever and the way Tessa is selling it, they want their money now.

Totally agree with you! Tessa had a public fall from grace so they have to know her possible lucrative music career is over. She’s schlepping coffee so that’s probably minimum wage cause it ain’t Starbucks. I think Tessa wants the $ to set Crystal up but due to her Opportunistic ways lying is all she knows

mrsdpm

Postby mrsdpm » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:24 pm

I agree with you. I have posted several threads to this accord. Tessa is a user and a liar and Mariah is going to get caught in the cross fire. One thing I would like to point out....it seems like that bruising was way before her being "attacked" in the coffee shop! And she erased the video????? Tessa is a selfish cow who needs to go!

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:36 pm

And, also, there's this: remember just recently, Tessa convinced Sharon to advance her a few months money for her barista work at the coffee house...did she even give Sharon ANY notice that she's no longer working there? No 2 weeks notice? No business ethic whatsoever! How is she going to pay back Sharon for the advance???? Take it out of the $20K??? She's so unbelievable, it's sad to watch her in action!!!

Acadia_ca

Postby Acadia_ca » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:28 pm

twocentsworth wrote:And, also, there's this: remember just recently, Tessa convinced Sharon to advance her a few months money for her barista work at the coffee house...did she even give Sharon ANY notice that she's no longer working there? No 2 weeks notice? No business ethic whatsoever! How is she going to pay back Sharon for the advance???? Take it out of the $20K??? She's so unbelievable, it's sad to watch her in action!!!

Just another example of the crappy writing going on.

Acadia_ca

Postby Acadia_ca » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:28 pm

mrsdpm wrote:

I agree with you. I have posted several threads to this accord. Tessa is a user and a liar and Mariah is going to get caught in the cross fire. One thing I would like to point out....it seems like that bruising was way before her being "attacked" in the coffee shop! And she erased the video????? Tessa is a selfish cow who needs to go!

Yep them bruises were more than a few hours old. I venture a guess, a few days old.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”