I'm fine with Shick Marrying, but Sharon should NOT have Sage's son!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JaggedEdge

Re: I'm fine with Shick Marrying, but Sharon should NOT have Sage's son!

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:52 pm

soulforreal wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:
kayline12 wrote:Well if and when Shick break up, Nick should take his son (nephew) with him. Sharon has no ties to Christian without Nick.

Why are you opposed to Sharon loving Christian? She had no idea he was not her baby until shortly before Sage figured it out. And during the time she kept him from the Newmans, she and Dylan took good care of him. Nick understands her love for the boy now and he wants her to be his mom. So, I'm just curious why you don't want Sharon to be that to him.

The minute she found out, her first thought was to run. Meaning she never had any intentions of telling Sage, Nick or Dylan. Sage showing up on her doorstep and confronting her threw a wrench in her plan to run away...so she had no choice but to come clean. Nick understands Sharon's love for Christian the same way he understood Chelsea's love and the same way he will understand the next woman's love(perhaps Phyllis?) he brings into that child's life. What man would allow a woman that basically took his children (Summer/Christian) away from him in the worse way...to turn around and allow that same woman be a part of the child (she stole) life. She showed no interest in the child after Dylan left, she just moved on to Scott...and now that she has Nick back in her bed, its to be believed that she loves this child? Yeah, OK.

I believe she loves him. She never wanted to be out of Christian's life. It was Nick who very coldly told she and Dylan they were never to come near the boy and she honored his decision even though it hurt her. So it wasn't that she showed him no interest and moved on to Scott, she wasn't allowed to come near the boy. Nick is not the brightest bulb in the package and that's why I don't think he should have Christian either. I'm sure the next woman in his life will be "mommy", but for now I don't see anything wrong with Sharon loving Christian and mothering him. He needs that in his life and Sharon no matter how over the top, is loved deeply by her children. A sign that she's a great mom.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Sharon is a good mom, fine. Let her be a good mom to HER kids. She has 3 of them. Christian is not hers! She has no right to be with a child that she kept from his mother! Christian has a large family that will love him and take good care of him. This woman is being rewarded for the horrible things she did? DISGUSTING!

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:28 pm

dawn888 wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:
kayline12 wrote:Well if and when Shick break up, Nick should take his son (nephew) with him. Sharon has no ties to Christian without Nick.

Why are you opposed to Sharon loving Christian? She had no idea he was not her baby until shortly before Sage figured it out. And during the time she kept him from the Newmans, she and Dylan took good care of him. Nick understands her love for the boy now and he wants her to be his mom. So, I'm just curious why you don't want Sharon to be that to him.

yes, of course nick understands because he did the same thing with Summer. he had no idea for 18 years if summer was his child or not. he also told everyone if it wasn't for kyle he'd have taken the secret to the grave, like sharon. luckily for him Summer was his child but we see no one beating him up for it.

An excellent example. I remember him saying that and I believe he would have never said a word to Jack or anyone. He did receive compassion because he loves Summer. A compassion that took him some time to extend to Sharon for loving Christian. I'm glad he came around though because I think Sharon is a good mom to the boy.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Sharon also did the same thing when she changed the DNA letter and made Jack Summer's father! So I think that was payment for what Nick did, except poor Jack was crushed when he found out Summer wasn't his. Or does Jack deserve Karma too?

I'm so glad to see NEW woman coming to GC! I'm so sick of Sharon!

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:19 pm

kayline12 wrote:Sharon also did the same thing when she changed the DNA letter and made Jack Summer's father! So I think that was payment for what Nick did, except poor Jack was crushed when he found out Summer wasn't his. Or does Jack deserve Karma too?

she's probably rey's wife, which means nick will end up with her and rey with sharon same old soap storyline. This new woman can then be Christians new mommy and everyone will be happy sharon isn't raising him. :lol:

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:37 pm

kayline12 wrote:Sharon also did the same thing when she changed the DNA letter and made Jack Summer's father! So I think that was payment for what Nick did, except poor Jack was crushed when he found out Summer wasn't his. Or does Jack deserve Karma too?

just because a new woman is coming doesn't mean she will take Sharon's scenes........maybe she will take scenes from Phyllis, Victoria, Summer, Abby, or maybe, she won't take scenes from any of them.. :roll:

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:41 pm

rediculous wrote:

just because a new woman is coming doesn't mean she will take Sharon's scenes........maybe she will take scenes from Phyllis, Victoria, Summer, Abby, or maybe, she won't take scenes from any of them.. :roll:

Actually there are two women coming. One if Rey's wife and the other will be a Jabot executive I believe.

soulforreal

Postby soulforreal » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:38 pm

kayline12 wrote:Sharon is a good mom, fine. Let her be a good mom to HER kids. She has 3 of them. Christian is not hers! She has no right to be with a child that she kept from his mother! Christian has a large family that will love him and take good care of him. This woman is being rewarded for the horrible things she did? DISGUSTING!

ITA. Christian was doing fine living with his grandparents and Sharon doesn't deserve to mother this child...esp since she had all intentions of keeping him from his mother. Rewarding her with this child it totally disgusting.

NJ1961soaps

Postby NJ1961soaps » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:59 pm

rediculous wrote:

The new women on the show are not so good lol. Just filler... Sharon Case has proved herself time and again..just because a few on a message board dont like her means not TOO MUCH LOL.

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:06 pm

I am so sick of her too! SHe left Faith for dead, was abandoned CAssie and Noah to go find herself and Cassie ended up in the hospital, she was getting sexed up on a cabin floor when Noah almost died! SHe is a terrible Mom and Christian is better off than literally anyone but her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”