I'm fine with Shick Marrying, but Sharon should NOT have Sage's son!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NJ1961soaps

Re: I'm fine with Shick Marrying, but Sharon should NOT have Sage's son!

Postby NJ1961soaps » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:35 pm

matilda4454 wrote:
Remember how many years ago that was ? It has nothing to do with the way they feel about her now which has changed since her diagnosis ! They are very proud of her and how she over came an illness and personal loss and battles

Matilda I thought you may find this interesting to read :) Sharon is such a great character and has a HUGE FAN BASE. Case's performance in 2012, described as a "whirlwind year", was met with critical acclaim due to writing by Bell. On-Air On-Soaps commented, "Surviving probably one of the worst on-screen character assassinations in soap opera history, which virtually left viewers wondering, what the heck are the writers doing to the integrity of Sharon Newman, the once befallen heroine of Genoa City?, Case rebounded by making her performances noteworthy, no matter what the creative teams decided to do to her character."[106] This led Soap Opera Uncensored to name her Entertainer of the Year in January 2013.[143] In December 2015, Soap Opera Digest praised her portrayal of the character's "emotional roller coaster" and remarked, "Sharon Case has a knack for bringing emotional depth and reality to even the most outrageously soapy situations".
Kim Potts of The Huffington Post ranked Nick and Sharon 16th on a list of "Greatest Soap Opera Supercouples". Potts observed that although they have not become "enduring love", a reunion is "always a possibility".[129] Upon their anticipated reunion in February 2009, the show gained an average of 447,000 viewers, boosting it to nearly 5.7 million viewers and a 4.0 household rating.[131] The couple were nominated for "Best Chemistry" at the CBS Fan Awards for 2014.[132] Sharon's romance with Adam has also gained a fan following, and they are known as "Shadam" in social media.[45] The couple are perceived as "showing us the many shades of love.

The public speaks. She is a great Y and R character and a great actress :)
Last edited by NJ1961soaps on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:38 pm

Yes Sharon is taking her meds and she's doing well NOW. That doesnt change what happened before. It's good that HER kids are proud of her now. So be a mom to HER kids and leave Sage's only child alone!

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:43 pm

kayline12 wrote:Yes Sharon is taking her meds and she's doing well NOW. That doesnt change what happened before. It's good that HER kids are proud of her now. So be a mom to HER kids and leave Sage's only child alone!

Sage is no longer here so who ever Nick ends up with that is also who Christain ends up with i am glad its Sharon because she does love that child with all her heart and soul.

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:46 pm

NJ1961soaps wrote:
matilda4454 wrote:
Remember how many years ago that was ? It has nothing to do with the way they feel about her now which has changed since her diagnosis ! They are very proud of her and how she over came an illness and personal loss and battles

Matilda I thought you may find this interesting to read :) Sharon is such a great character and has a HUGE FAN BASE. Case's performance in 2012, described as a "whirlwind year", was met with critical acclaim due to writing by Bell. On-Air On-Soaps commented, "Surviving probably one of the worst on-screen character assassinations in soap opera history, which virtually left viewers wondering, what the heck are the writers doing to the integrity of Sharon Newman, the once befallen heroine of Genoa City?, Case rebounded by making her performances noteworthy, no matter what the creative teams decided to do to her character."[106] This led Soap Opera Uncensored to name her Entertainer of the Year in January 2013.[143] In December 2015, Soap Opera Digest praised her portrayal of the character's "emotional roller coaster" and remarked, "Sharon Case has a knack for bringing emotional depth and reality to even the most outrageously soapy situations".
Kim Potts of The Huffington Post ranked Nick and Sharon 16th on a list of "Greatest Soap Opera Supercouples". Potts observed that although they have not become "enduring love", a reunion is "always a possibility".[129] Upon their anticipated reunion in February 2009, the show gained an average of 447,000 viewers, boosting it to nearly 5.7 million viewers and a 4.0 household rating.[131] The couple were nominated for "Best Chemistry" at the CBS Fan Awards for 2014.[132] Sharon's romance with Adam has also gained a fan following, and they are known as "Shadam" in social media.[45] The couple are perceived as "showing us the many shades of love.

Thank you very very much that was a very interesting read . I also remember all the bad things that they had happen to her yet the actress Sharon case knocked it out of the park!

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:23 pm

matilda4454 wrote:
janetb wrote:Sharon isn't to blame for Sage's actions but that doesn't excuse her own. As Sage lay dying at the side of the road Sharon put Christian in her arms, and she's supposed to get credit for that??? Sage asked that Sharon give Christian to Nick and she didn't, to protect her own secrets and lies. That's the reality of who Sharon is.

And Sage was still protecting her own secrets and lies ! Yes i do give Sharon credit for letting her hold Christain .

I don't think anyone deserves credit for allowing a dying woman to hold the child she thought was dead. I would have given Sharon credit if she'd told Dylan and Nick the truth. Once again Sage's lies are brought up, which is why I think Sharon is always excused and defended . Why is there a "but, somene else" rather than just saying she was wrong.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:33 pm

Nick is an idiot for wanting to marry this woman. Nick deserves all contempt that Victor feels for him. Sharon is equally stupid for wanting to be with Nick. I just watched a few seconds of the so called love scene between them. AWKWARD! But I don't blame the actors at all. It's hard to bring real fire and passion to love scenes when you have been doing them for 25 years!

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:41 pm

kayline12 wrote:Nick is an idiot for wanting to marry this woman. Nick deserves all contempt that Victor feels for him. Sharon is equally stupid for wanting to be with Nick. I just watched a few seconds of the so called love scene between them. AWKWARD! But I don't blame the actors at all. It's hard to bring real fire and passion to love scenes when you have been doing them for 25 years!

Nick is lucky to have her and wow the love scenes today between them two were absolutely awesome! Passionate and loving sexy it had it all . sharon wasn't thrown around like a hoe for his sexual usage than discarded when he is done . Loved todays show wish more where like this one .

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:42 pm

kayline12 wrote:Nick is an idiot for wanting to marry this woman. Nick deserves all contempt that Victor feels for him. Sharon is equally stupid for wanting to be with Nick. I just watched a few seconds of the so called love scene between them. AWKWARD! But I don't blame the actors at all. It's hard to bring real fire and passion to love scenes when you have been doing them for 25 years!

they are only together for the big explosion that is about to happen. I love the couple but I know their relationship isn't going anywhere. maybe nick will end up with phyllis and she can raise Christian. :D

NJ1961soaps

Postby NJ1961soaps » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:58 pm

matilda4454 wrote:
NJ1961soaps wrote:
matilda4454 wrote:

Thank you very very much that was a very interesting read . I also remember all the bad things that they had happen to her yet the actress Sharon case knocked it out of the park!

Yes she did and she always will. You are fighting a losing battle arguing about ancient history on the show. We all saw what played out and it is over now. This is simply another bash Sharon thread.

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:01 pm

dawn888 wrote:

they are only together for the big explosion that is about to happen. I love the couple but I know their relationship isn't going anywhere. maybe nick will end up with phyllis and she can raise Christian. :D

LMAO ! yes and he can turn out like Summer who hates her mother . Oh my he would be a bad bad boy fo sure! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”