To All the Tessa Haters Let Me Throw This Out There

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NJ1961soaps

Re: To All the Tessa Haters Let Me Throw This Out There

Postby NJ1961soaps » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:40 am

kayline12 wrote:Even if she is a con, she is still a girl scout compared to how Mariah was when she first came to GC. What Tessa has done are misdemeanors or petty crimes, what Mariah did were felonies that could land her in prison for 10 or more years, yet she is given a complete pass. GMAB!

Mariah was not given a free pass OMG you should have seen the posting on this board with the Mariah hate...it went on and on for months and months much worse than with Tessa. The main thing with Tessa is that she is a boring character mostly. Do you know that Camryn Grimes tweeted to a poster on this board BY THEIR user ID on her twitter page to be nice because a certain poster was brutal about her build and her hair etc...........I am not kidding.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:47 am

NJ1961soaps wrote:
takerkid wrote:I can't remember a single time on Y&R or B&B where someone was conning somebody and we (the viewing audience) didn't know it. They always show us that the person is pulling a fast one. That didn't happen with Tessa's attack. Certainly she's less than transparent in the past, as she admitted but given how soaps operate, maybe just maybe (definitely) she is telling the truth.

I hope you dont mind if I ask you this question but.....you are a true fan of Messa and I am assuming have been anxiously awaiting a gay story line. Dont you find it frustrating that they cannot write it correctly and that they seem to be dragging their feet in getting into the story?

ita. why all the hysterics with Tessa, why not write a storyline around mariah and Tessa as a couple. I think mal young waited far too long to write this storyline, I know I've lost all interest.

takerkid

Postby takerkid » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:06 am

dawn888 wrote:
NJ1961soaps wrote:
takerkid wrote:I can't remember a single time on Y&R or B&B where someone was conning somebody and we (the viewing audience) didn't know it. They always show us that the person is pulling a fast one. That didn't happen with Tessa's attack. Certainly she's less than transparent in the past, as she admitted but given how soaps operate, maybe just maybe (definitely) she is telling the truth.

I hope you dont mind if I ask you this question but.....you are a true fan of Messa and I am assuming have been anxiously awaiting a gay story line. Dont you find it frustrating that they cannot write it correctly and that they seem to be dragging their feet in getting into the story?

ita. why all the hysterics with Tessa, why not write a storyline around mariah and Tessa as a couple. I think mal young waited far too long to write this storyline, I know I've lost all interest.

I haven't lost interest at all but definitely think he needs to get rid of all the outside distractions and let them be a couple. There's plenty to work with without revolving around Crystal and thugs.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:12 am

I hope you dont mind if I ask you this question but.....you are a true fan of Messa and I am assuming have been anxiously awaiting a gay story line. Dont you find it frustrating that they cannot write it correctly and that they seem to be dragging their feet in getting into the story?[/quote]
ita. why all the hysterics with Tessa, why not write a storyline around mariah and Tessa as a couple. I think mal young waited far too long to write this storyline, I know I've lost all interest.[/quote]

I haven't lost interest at all but definitely think he needs to get rid of all the outside distractions and let them be a couple. There's plenty to work with without revolving around Crystal and thugs.[/quote]
I agree, so why not do it. no one is interested in Crystal. Tessa/Mariah were a good couple in the beginning. They could have brought in another character to mess them up afterwards, Mal young says he is proud of the way he has written them, really???

1gypsy soul

Postby 1gypsy soul » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:25 am

If your throwing anything out ,lets hope its Tessa

takerkid

Postby takerkid » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:17 pm

I agree, so why not do it. no one is interested in Crystal. Tessa/Mariah were a good couple in the beginning. They could have brought in another character to mess them up afterwards, Mal young says he is proud of the way he has written them, really???[/quote]

When you boil it down to just the two of them the story has been good. They clearly have a connection. The actresses have good chemistry. We've seen both characters soften and open to varying degrees. The problem has been this constant swirl of drama surrounding Crystal that only seemed to pop up once Messa finally became a couple. Pay off these thugs and be done with it already.

Cats4joy

Postby Cats4joy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Does anyone remember when Tessa first came to town and got the job through Nikki teaching Reed how to play the guitar? She was communicating with someone one the phone about the Newman's but I don't remember whatever came of that. Did we ever find out who she was talking to? I know it wasn't Crystal because she hadn't found her yet. Just curious if anyone else remembers that?

takerkid

Postby takerkid » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:48 pm

Cats4joy wrote:Does anyone remember when Tessa first came to town and got the job through Nikki teaching Reed how to play the guitar? She was communicating with someone one the phone about the Newman's but I don't remember whatever came of that. Did we ever find out who she was talking to? I know it wasn't Crystal because she hadn't found her yet. Just curious if anyone else remembers that?

I had honestly forgotten about it probably because nothing ever came of it. It was dropped pretty quickly.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:55 pm

takerkid wrote:I agree, so why not do it. no one is interested in Crystal. Tessa/Mariah were a good couple in the beginning. They could have brought in another character to mess them up afterwards, Mal young says he is proud of the way he has written them, really???

When you boil it down to just the two of them the story has been good. They clearly have a connection. The actresses have good chemistry. We've seen both characters soften and open to varying degrees. The problem has been this constant swirl of drama surrounding Crystal that only seemed to pop up once Messa finally became a couple. Pay off these thugs and be done with it already.[/quote]
camryn did an interview for Global Canada, she said they are most definitely going there with Tessa and Mariah. She also talked about body image which imo was pretty sad, I guess she hated the way she looked onscreen, or perhaps read comments.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:50 pm

ITA the distractions should be removed around Messa. Start with Kyle. As long as he is around, there will be hope that he and Mariah will become a couple. Messa can stand alone and don't need to be propped by Kyle.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”