Did anyone watch today's show???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
glowery

Did anyone watch today's show???

Postby glowery » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:19 pm

I thought Nikki was great when she told Sharon we hired you to look good not voice your opinions. I mean I laughed out loud when she said that.

Tara

Re: Did anyone watch today's show???

Postby Tara » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:26 pm

I thought that just showed a complete lack of class and rudeness on Nikki's part.
Where is that Ashley when she's needed? I'd like to see her put a wrench in Nikki's 'happy' marriage again. Maybe Nikki has forgotten a few things? She should be a little more sensitive to Sharon after all the things she's been through.

glowery

Postby glowery » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:42 pm

That showed Nikki was a business woman. I can't even type any more, I just am sitting here shaking my head and laughing.

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:47 pm

Quote Tara: I thought that just showed a complete lack of class and rudeness on Nikki's part.
Where is that Ashley when she's needed? I'd like to see her put a wrench in Nikki's 'happy' marriage again. Maybe Nikki has forgotten a few things? She should be a little more sensitive to Sharon after all the things she's been through.

Maybe that is what Nikki needs to have happened to her marriage again. It wouldn't hurt Phynck's relationship either, so Phyliss can feel what it's like to have someone take your marriage from you. And have no compassion.

mckenziejo

Postby mckenziejo » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:49 pm

Quote glowery: That showed Nikki was a business woman. I can't even type any more, I just am sitting here shaking my head and laughing.

Nikki a business woman. i like Nikki alot, but how do these people go from homemaker to business woman. I think Nikki should remember where she came from and how she got where she is now.

glowery

Postby glowery » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:53 pm

I would think being married to Victor Newman would teach a person quite a lot about business.

mckenziejo

Postby mckenziejo » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:00 am

Quote glowery: I would think being married to Victor Newman would teach a person quite a lot about business.

Yes how to be a cold hearted person. Victor doesn't discuss his business affairs with Nikki----come on its Victor.

glowery

Postby glowery » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:01 am

But back to the topic. Sharon was overstepping her bounds (this was about business) when she started throwing in her opinions. Nikki was right. A spokesperson is hired to look good and read a script, that is it. They have a marketing dept to decide how the campaign will go.

Tara

Postby Tara » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:17 am

Quote heart and soul:
Quote Tara: I thought that just showed a complete lack of class and rudeness on Nikki's part.

Maybe that is what Nikki needs to have happened to her marriage again. It wouldn't hurt Phynck's relationship either, so Phyliss can feel what it's like to have someone take your marriage from you. And have no compassion.

I'd like offer Nikki a little friendly advice....Be careful of the toes you step on today because they just might be attached to the butt you have to kiss tomorrow. LOL!

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:53 am

I wanted to smack her!! who does she think she is anyway--Sharon looked beautiful as usual and by the way it is one of her major problems..so many of the women in GC are so jealous of her-she always handels these situations with such grace and class-

Return to “The Young and the Restless”