Lily Carries Devon's Baby?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TwinsFan

Lily Carries Devon's Baby?

Postby TwinsFan » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:45 pm

I haven't been on this site for quit a while so this may have been posted already...Remember the guy who was talking to Hillary in the bar. Their conversation went something like this: This will be our secret. I think that Hillary was implanted with Devon's "baby" even though she claims she got pregnant the old fashioned way. Down the road, I believe that someone will discover that there are still eggs and sperm to use. Lilly will come forward and offer to carry a baby for Devon, even at the expense of her health.

KANSAN

Re: Lily Carries Devon's Baby?

Postby KANSAN » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:17 pm

Lily has had a hysterectomy. She can't carry a baby. But then in Soapland........ :roll:

LILMAE

Postby LILMAE » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:35 pm

At Devon's apartment after the funeral he told Devon that he had offered Hilary a job with a national network and she turned him down because of Devon and the baby.

wiseoldsoul

Postby wiseoldsoul » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:05 pm

TwinsFan wrote:I haven't been on this site for quit a while so this may have been posted already...Remember the guy who was talking to Hillary in the bar. Their conversation went something like this: This will be our secret. I think that Hillary was implanted with Devon's "baby" even though she claims she got pregnant the old fashioned way. Down the road, I believe that someone will discover that there are still eggs and sperm to use. Lilly will come forward and offer to carry a baby for Devon, even at the expense of her health.

Lily had stage 4 Ovarian Cancer. The twins were carries by Mac, Lily can't have children.

Mimisona

Postby Mimisona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:42 pm

TwinsFan wrote:I haven't been on this site for quit a while so this may have been posted already...Remember the guy who was talking to Hillary in the bar. Their conversation went something like this: This will be our secret. I think that Hillary was implanted with Devon's "baby" even though she claims she got pregnant the old fashioned way. Down the road, I believe that someone will discover that there are still eggs and sperm to use. Lilly will come forward and offer to carry a baby for Devon, even at the expense of her health.

Lily had cancer, she had a hysterectomy, she can’t carry a child.

TwinsFan

Postby TwinsFan » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Thanks for the information. I guess that work work then.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”