Y&R Spoiler Video: Phyllis and Summer Showdown

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

SadieM

Re: Y&R Spoiler Video: Phyllis and Summer Showdown

Postby SadieM » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:40 am

Is she going to confront Billy Boy about why he is sappily standing next to Summer who had stripped down? I hope she gives both of them hell.

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:49 am

Phyllis should be slapped just fo9r wearing that dress ! :lol:

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:30 am

SadieM wrote:Is she going to confront Billy Boy about why he is sappily standing next to Summer who had stripped down? I hope she gives both of them hell.

Billy has not slept with Summer, unlike Phyllis who has slept with Nick. There is a big difference between wanting to do it and actually doing it. If Phyllis needs to give them hell for standing together, I wonder what Billy should do to Phyllis over her screwing Nick right there on the kitchen counter.

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:32 am

:D
matilda4454 wrote:Phyllis should be slapped just fo9r wearing that dress !
:lol:

:D Phyllis has a gorgeous figure, but that dress is doing her no favors. The color and cut don't suit her at all.

AuroraDawn5

Postby AuroraDawn5 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:01 pm

PinkChick wrote:
SadieM wrote:Is she going to confront Billy Boy about why he is sappily standing next to Summer who had stripped down? I hope she gives both of them hell.

Billy has not slept with Summer, unlike Phyllis who has slept with Nick. There is a big difference between wanting to do it and actually doing it. If Phyllis needs to give them hell for standing together, I wonder what Billy should do to Phyllis over her screwing Nick right there on the kitchen counter.

Yeah, what did that butcher block do to Phyllis? and I thought that was Philly's spot...

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:07 pm

But Summer wants to sleep with Billy and is trying really hard. But Billy never told Phyllis what was going on.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”