Didn’t Summer cause Chelsie to miscarry?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LULIX
Posts: 3573
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Didn’t Summer cause Chelsie to miscarry?

Postby LULIX » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:13 pm

Wasn’t she driving reckless and ran into Chelsie or something like that. Did she go to trial?

matilda4454
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Re: Didn’t Summer cause Chelsie to miscarry?

Postby matilda4454 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:21 pm

LULIX wrote:Wasn’t she driving reckless and ran into Chelsie or something like that. Did she go to trial?




She sure did she had just came from home where she opened up the door and her mother and Ronan were screwing on the family couch . She was very upset and balling her eyes out because her father had left a few days before and her mothers attempted murder on christeen story had just came out . Summer was distracted by crying over all the things her mother had done when she swerved and ran Adam and a pregnant Chelsea off the road into a tree. The baby died she was a minor and only got probation. Nick had to practically make her apologize to Adam and Chelsea . And all Summer cared about was getting a new car.

User avatar
yandrfan99
Posts: 8032
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Didn’t Summer cause Chelsie to miscarry?

Postby yandrfan99 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:25 pm

matilda4454 wrote:
LULIX wrote:Wasn’t she driving reckless and ran into Chelsie or something like that. Did she go to trial?




She sure did she had just came from home where she opened up the door and her mother and Ronan were screwing on the family couch . She was very upset and balling her eyes out because her father had left a few days before and her mothers attempted murder on christeen story had just came out . Summer was distracted by crying over all the things her mother had done when she swerved and ran Adam and a pregnant Chelsea off the road into a tree. The baby died she was a minor and only got probation. Nick had to practically make her apologize to Adam and Chelsea . And all Summer cared about was getting a new car.



And to punish her for the child's death mommy and daddy bought her a new car. Geez I wonder why she is a money hungry tramp now.


susannha
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:29 pm

Re: Didn’t Summer cause Chelsie to miscarry?

Postby susannha » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:16 pm

And they wonder why she turned into such a little brat.

User avatar
Johnlives
Posts: 1129
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Re: Didn’t Summer cause Chelsie to miscarry?

Postby Johnlives » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:49 pm

yandrfan99 wrote:
matilda4454 wrote:
LULIX wrote:Wasn’t she driving reckless and ran into Chelsie or something like that. Did she go to trial?




She sure did she had just came from home where she opened up the door and her mother and Ronan were screwing on the family couch . She was very upset and balling her eyes out because her father had left a few days before and her mothers attempted murder on christeen story had just came out . Summer was distracted by crying over all the things her mother had done when she swerved and ran Adam and a pregnant Chelsea off the road into a tree. The baby died she was a minor and only got probation. Nick had to practically make her apologize to Adam and Chelsea . And all Summer cared about was getting a new car.



And to punish her for the child's death mommy and daddy bought her a new car. Geez I wonder why she is a money hungry tramp now.


You're so right! She's a spoiled ho

SadieM
Posts: 4689
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 am

Re: Didn’t Summer cause Chelsie to miscarry?

Postby SadieM » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:12 am

Unlike Abby she did not deliberately aim the car at someone to hurt him. Abby injured Tucker. Summer was in an auto accident and CHelsea and Adam forgave her.

matilda4454
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Re: Didn’t Summer cause Chelsie to miscarry?

Postby matilda4454 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:35 am

SadieM wrote:Unlike Abby she did not deliberately aim the car at someone to hurt him. Abby injured Tucker. Summer was in an auto accident and CHelsea and Adam forgave her.



Yes Abbey did and so did Phyllis ! Phyllis actually planned christens demise she wanted her dead as a doornail. Even used a rental car while in disguise to carry out the murder. Abbey was drunk and had just learned that Tucker was cheating on her mother but that was no excuse for her to actually try and kill someone. She did feel bad after a while But Phyllis has never ever felt bad for trying to kill the women who was married to the man that Phyllis had a crush on and was stalking. Phyllis always acted like Christeen was gum on her shoe that had to be wiped out no matter what! No remorse has ever been shown by Phyllis for her failed murder plot against Christeen. Summers like lily's was distracted driving and both were an accident


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top