Oh please do not have Rey get with Sharon!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KateKate

Re: Oh please do not have Rey get with Sharon!

Postby KateKate » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:38 pm

CarolLK wrote:I would rather see Nick and Sharon stay together, but I do not think Rey is an inappropriate love interest for Sharon. I believe he is in his late 30s and Sharon is in her early 40s. Rey would also be acceptable for Phyllis or Victoria.

I'm older than Sharon and I'd hit it. Just saying.

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:51 pm

KateKate wrote:
CarolLK wrote:I would rather see Nick and Sharon stay together, but I do not think Rey is an inappropriate love interest for Sharon. I believe he is in his late 30s and Sharon is in her early 40s. Rey would also be acceptable for Phyllis or Victoria.

LMAO ! Thank you for the laugh ! :-)

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:57 pm

KateKate wrote:
CarolLK wrote:

Couldn't help it; that boy is hot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:03 pm

KateKate wrote:
KateKate wrote:
CarolLK wrote:

Couldn't help it; that boy is hot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree and I would too!!! He's definitely got the looks and maybe also the brains! Great combo!

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:17 pm

twocentsworth wrote:

If he's there to try to solve the JT mystery and she's dating him, it could be a "set up" by him to get into on the JT mystery...just another heartbreak for Sharon. He needs to focus on the case!

As far as Sharon, if she's in her early 40's, it's hard to do the math since Cassie/Mariah was 6 yrs old when Noah was born and he's now in his 30's, so that would easily put Sharon at 50 or close to that...She had Cassie/Mariah at age 16 or 17 in HS so if Noah is 30 (at the least), then Mariah is 36 since she's 6 yrs older and than add 36 to 16 to get Sharon's age which would be 52, at least. And, that not that age would matter, just pointing out the obvious difference therein... :P

tee hee hee....this should be fun, now lets do phyl's age...

she got pregnant with daniel at 20....the when daniel was 18, summer came along....now summer is 25 ...25 + 18 = 43....add 20 yrs to that and phyl is 63.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:00 pm

There is no way Sharon could be in her early 40's. Noah has been a grown man for years and Mariah is older than Noah!

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:33 pm

twocentsworth wrote:

If he's there to try to solve the JT mystery and she's dating him, it could be a "set up" by him to get into on the JT mystery...just another heartbreak for Sharon. He needs to focus on the case!

As far as Sharon, if she's in her early 40's, it's hard to do the math since Cassie/Mariah was 6 yrs old when Noah was born and he's now in his 30's, so that would easily put Sharon at 50 or close to that...She had Cassie/Mariah at age 16 or 17 in HS so if Noah is 30 (at the least), then Mariah is 36 since she's 6 yrs older and than add 36 to 16 to get Sharon's age which would be 52, at least. And, that not that age would matter, just pointing out the obvious difference therein... :P

Let’s figure this out. Mariah is maybe 27/28
And if Sharon had Cassie and Mariah then 16 she could
Be 43ish.
Noah was born in 1997 on the show so let’s push him to be about 25, although he should he 21.
Daniel was a senior in high school I believe when him and Lilly were married (so that would
Put him about 7 or 8 years older than
Noah.
Phyllis and Vicky are older Sharon.
I don’t necessarily want Rey with Sharon
Not because of age, but why do the new guys have to be paired with Sharon.
I wish her and nick could work it out but of course it’s runied bc of Phyllis.
How is is Rey?
Wasn’t Scott younger?
Billy is much younger than Phyllis and Vicky.

CarolLK

Postby CarolLK » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:02 pm

I don't do the math based on the ages of the children, because that would be ridiculous when they get new actors to play the children, but not the parents. I think of Sharon, Victoria and Phyllis all being in the same age group, Sharon's probably the oldest. I said she was early 40s, but probably mid to late 40s. So at the most she would be 10 years older than Rey, but certainly not 20 years older.

CarolLK

Postby CarolLK » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:27 pm

twocentsworth wrote:How did we find out Rey is Arturo's brother?

I don't think that's been revealed on the show yet, but SOD jumped the gun and referred to him as Arturo's brother on their website. Arturo did say he had an older brother at the same time that he first mentioned a younger sister. Also, based on some responses, I think some people thought that I said Rey would not be appropriate for Sharon, but I actually said "would not be inappropriate". I would be fine seeing him with Sharon, Phyllis or Victoria, although my preferred pairings are Nick and Sharon, Phyllis and Jack, and Victoria and Billy.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:21 pm

CarolLK wrote:I don't do the math based on the ages of the children, because that would be ridiculous when they get new actors to play the children, but not the parents. I think of Sharon, Victoria and Phyllis all being in the same age group, Sharon's probably the oldest. I said she was early 40s, but probably mid to late 40s. So at the most she would be 10 years older than Rey, but certainly not 20 years older.

how could sharon be the oldest when both victoria and phyllis were born before her. Victoria would be the oldest, then phyllis, sharon and nick. nick is one year younger than sharon.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”