Phyllis needs to dump that loser Billy.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JOoJOo

Phyllis needs to dump that loser Billy.

Postby JOoJOo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:08 am

Billy is such a loser , I just cannot stand his immature self. He is so annoying. I would love someone new for Phyllis or for Ronan to come back. I do love Phick having a ONS tho. That was fun. I wouldn't mind her being single for awhile and dating and just doing some fun/BAD stuff. I miss naughty Phyllis. I would also like to see her and Nick keep hooking up. They have a lot of chemistry.

chalker

Re: Phyllis needs to dump that loser Billy.

Postby chalker » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:13 am

She sure does. I liked them in the beginning but haven't liked Billy in months. They were fun while it lasted but time to split them up. I want Phyllis and Nick together again. Phick is my favorite couple.

Yrftw1210

Postby Yrftw1210 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:16 am

chalker wrote:She sure does. I liked them in the beginning but haven't liked Billy in months. They were fun while it lasted but time to split them up. I want Phyllis and Nick together again. Phick is my favorite couple.

I used to like phick a lot too, but would not be interested in them being together if Sharon is around all the time like last time. I understand it's a soap and there's always affairs, cheating, but it would be nice if Sharon had her own man if phick is to reunite.

chalker

Postby chalker » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:21 am

Yrftw1210 wrote:
chalker wrote:She sure does. I liked them in the beginning but haven't liked Billy in months. They were fun while it lasted but time to split them up. I want Phyllis and Nick together again. Phick is my favorite couple.

I used to like phick a lot too, but would not be interested in them being together if Sharon is around all the time like last time.

I don't want that either. Sharon needs to be long gone. But there is something about Phick that makes me happy.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:47 am

Billy is sleazy for not moving out of Summer's place right away (no excuses) and he obviously is flattered by the twit putting the moves on him. He does nothing to stop it and could have stopped it months ago.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:48 pm

Phyllis is losing interest in Billy because instead of being an exciting, risk taking daredevil, he has become a reckless, self destructive loser. Nick on the other hand has become a player, even taking on his formidable father! That is very exciting and enticing to Phyllis.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:15 pm

kayline12 wrote:Phyllis is losing interest in Billy because instead of being an exciting, risk taking daredevil, he has become a reckless, self destructive loser. Nick on the other hand has become a player, even taking on his formidable father! That is very exciting and enticing to Phyllis.

It is, but I don't want to watch two grown-ups playing video games. I like them apart, but they're both brain dead when they're together.

reelman

Postby reelman » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:18 pm

so Billy is a loser so what does that make Phyllis ?....BROTHER HOPPIN wench daughter is no good like her mother she is no prize herself ...get real

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:38 pm

reelman wrote:so Billy is a loser so what does that make Phyllis ?....BROTHER HOPPIN wench daughter is no good like her mother she is no prize herself ...get real

LOL and lets not forget the c word People are calling Billy the loser when it was Phyllis that was rolling around on her daughters cooking area having sex while just ten minutes before Billy crawled outta bed with her. Hilarious ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:44 pm

reelman wrote:so Billy is a loser so what does that make Phyllis ?....BROTHER HOPPIN wench daughter is no good like her mother she is no prize herself ...get real

Billy slept with two of his brother's wives. Fathered two children out of wedlock. Cheated on his wives. NO matter what Phyllis did, it does not make Billy "virtuous." And being flattered by twit Summer for coming on to him. Billy has been working my last nerve.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”