Ratings are up FINALLY!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Yrftw1210
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:07 pm

Re: Ratings are up FINALLY!

Postby Yrftw1210 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:21 am

Likeyfan wrote:
matilda4454 wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:Pick made nothing. The ratings were low the day they had this ONS.




Some people only see what they want to see even if its stareing them right in the face with the facts in black and white. :|


For sure.
More the whole show makes good ratings. Not ONE character or ONE couple. More MY never will break up for good his favorite couple, Philly.


Yes, in soaps couples never break up..... :roll:

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 1405
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Ratings are up FINALLY!

Postby NCgirlie33 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:57 am

Likeyfan wrote:Pick didn't bring up ratings, no one couple or character can do it, the whole show can do that. It's the week of the Hilary funerals and it's the reason why people watched. More, Monday was better but every day after that they lost viewers agnes that ended under 3.0 for Friday. The last year, ratings never hit under 3.0, that only happened under the Mal Young reign.

"At Hilary's memorial, Shauna blurted out that Lily had caused Hilary's death by running the red light. Devon threatened to turn Lily in to the police. Summer seduced Kyle into telling her that Phyllis had spent the night with another man. Phyllis and Billy reconciled", it's what it happened this week, I don't see being about Phick. The week where Phick had sex had horrible ratings and especially the day where that happened.
Well doing the week of Hilary's funeral and the Phick kitchen countertop reunion :lol: , my family and I did not watch the show because it was too much depressing drama, so I can't understand how the ratings increased!?!? :?

Zurhi
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 4:31 am

Re: Ratings are up FINALLY!

Postby Zurhi » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:43 am

bee242424 wrote:Interests they put the Phick OMS on a day with Hillary stuff.
Guess they have a reason for everything
Who knows which story got them up.


I loved the Hilary ending story and the phick ons. I can see why the ratings went up with those 2 things happening.


Likeyfan
Posts: 1914
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Re: Ratings are up FINALLY!

Postby Likeyfan » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:57 am

The Phick ONS didn't happen for this week. Then they have nothing to make with some ratings getting up and ratings still are low, as anyway.

Unmedicated
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:43 pm

Re: Ratings are up FINALLY!

Postby Unmedicated » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:03 am

Likeyfan wrote:The Phick ONS didn't happen for this week. Then they have nothing to make with some ratings getting up and ratings still are low, as anyway.



One thing we know is that Likey sure did not bring in the ratings. :twisted: The writers hate this pair.

Likeyfan
Posts: 1914
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Re: Ratings are up FINALLY!

Postby Likeyfan » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:40 am

Unmedicated wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:The Phick ONS didn't happen for this week. Then they have nothing to make with some ratings getting up and ratings still are low, as anyway.



One thing we know is that Likey sure did not bring in the ratings. :twisted: The writers hate this pair.


The writers are unable to know what it's good. But Likey are popular, they still are in the top 10 of the best couples without getting airtime. They aren't used, then you can't know if they would bring up the ratings. But we're sure about one thing, they aren't responsible for bad ratings since they rarely are on, the ones who are on every day are responsible for bad ratings. When Likey got married and they were on ftontburner, the ratings were at 5.0. And the writers and more especially Mal Young can hate who he wants, that doesn't matter, it's what the fans love who matters b/c they are the ones who help ratings when they watch the show

User avatar
dawn888
Posts: 10761
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Re: Ratings are up FINALLY!

Postby dawn888 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:23 am

These ratings aren't shocking, the storylines are awful and last far too long.

User avatar
rediculous
Posts: 11333
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: Ratings are up FINALLY!

Postby rediculous » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:10 am

ratings are up because so many are enjoying watching the ho Phyllis get what's coming to her from her own daughter...the sleezy Phick is going to be taken down by the spawn they conceived rolling around in the barn manure...poetic justice if ever I saw any...that is the only reason there will be any spike in the ratings...this story line of Summer blackmailing the losers Phick is going to bring in many viewers, loving finally seeing those two get the karma they deserve...I won't miss one scene of Summer bringing it...the mess they created is coming home to roost..

matilda4454
Posts: 431
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Re: Ratings are up FINALLY!

Postby matilda4454 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:16 am

rediculous wrote:ratings are up because so many are enjoying watching the ho Phyllis get what's coming to her from her own daughter...the sleezy Phick is going to be taken down by the spawn they conceived rolling around in the barn manure...poetic justice if ever I saw any...that is the only reason there will be any spike in the ratings...this story line of Summer blackmailing the losers Phick is going to bring in many viewers, loving finally seeing those two get the karma they deserve...I won't miss one scene of Summer bringing it...the mess they created is coming home to roost..



Yes to all of this ^^^^ I am enjoying Y&R so much just because of Summer bringing some karma to her dear old mom is must see tv for me:-)

NJenkins
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 11:51 am

Re: Ratings are up FINALLY!

Postby NJenkins » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:25 am

Summer is really a vile little thing and Phyllis is getting it bigtime....Summers return and Hillarys exit I am sure boosted the ratings as viewers want something new....Now Phyllis and Nick shacking it up viewers want to see the explosion.....


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BeccaRedHead, Bing [Bot], buckeye1995, CarolLK, emmanuella, Geordiegal, matilda4454, restless_one, semper-fi, shalaydra75 and 1 guest

Back to Top