What do you think or hope is Ashley's swan song?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blondie69

What do you think or hope is Ashley's swan song?

Postby Blondie69 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:24 pm

I know we are going to be disappointed because Ashley will probably just try to get away from Neil because she led him on (which I hope is not the case).

If they give her a swan song, I want her to realize she loved Simon Neville (even if we don't see him}, write a goodbye note to Neil and sail off with Simon. I hate she does that to Neil but she is totally in the friend zone and to be truthful I think Neil is still waiting for his Dru.

NJ SOAP LADY

Re: What do you think or hope is Ashley's swan song?

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:27 am

I would like her exit to be, jack is truly john bio son, he is back as CEO of jabot. Billy refuses a different job there, he quits, Ashley decides she needs something different so offers to oversee European offices. ......living in paris so she takes Dina with her, living in Dina place there.
Neil and her part as friends

JOoJOo

Postby JOoJOo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:06 am

I hope Ashley fudged with the tests on Jack and that Jack really is an Abbott. Then he can get Jabot back from irresponsible idiot Billy.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:40 am

Blondie69 wrote:I know we are going to be disappointed because Ashley will probably just try to get away from Neil because she led him on (which I hope is not the case).

If they give her a swan song, I want her to realize she loved Simon Neville (even if we don't see him}, write a goodbye note to Neil and sail off with Simon. I hate she does that to Neil but she is totally in the friend zone and to be truthful I think Neil is still waiting for his Dru.

Ash and Simon were a very good couple...she and Neil seem very good friends...I didn't see that working. Neil does need his Dru!

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:45 am

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:I would like her exit to be, jack is truly john bio son, he is back as CEO of jabot. Billy refuses a different job there, he quits, Ashley decides she needs something different so offers to oversee European offices. ......living in paris so she takes Dina with her, living in Dina place there.

That would be a good idea, having Ash leave to oversee European offices (and leaving the role open for another person to fill at a later date, possibly) and taking Dina to Paris with her is perfect too!

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:55 am

twocentsworth wrote:
NJ SOAP LADY wrote:I would like her exit to be, jack is truly john bio son, he is back as CEO of jabot. Billy refuses a different job there, he quits, Ashley decides she needs something different so offers to oversee European offices. ......living in paris so she takes Dina with her, living in Dina place there.

That would be a good idea, having Ash leave to oversee European offices (and leaving the role open for another person to fill at a later date, possibly) and taking Dina to Paris with her is perfect too!

Dina story started out good, wanting to reconnect with the children she left, while she still could m make great memories for them, the writers ruined the altzheimer story ....so to me time for Dina to leave so it's go back to what was her home her memories. And let her have a very lucid recollection that yes john is jack Ashley Tracy bio father.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:20 am

JOoJOo wrote:I hope Ashley fudged with the tests on Jack and that Jack really is an Abbott. Then he can get Jabot back from irresponsible idiot Billy.

Ash probably did do something with the DNA tests, how, I'm not sure but Jack to me always will be John's son and THE Abbott...if Dina goes to Paris with Ashley (on oversees assignment--off the show for the actress), then the Abbott WTD storyline can also go away just as simply, with DNA test errors.

CarolLK

Postby CarolLK » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:18 pm

I would also like Ashley to discover who Jack's father is, whether that is John Abbott or someone else.

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:33 pm

I may have missed something but this thread sounds like you are all anticipating Ashleys/ED's departure from Y and R but I read that John Stamos x wife rebecca romijn is going to step into that role so the character of Ashley really isnt leaving just the actress Eileen Davidson.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:40 pm

NJenkins wrote:I may have missed something but this thread sounds like you are all anticipating Ashleys/ED's departure from Y and R but I read that John Stamos x wife rebecca romijn is going to step into that role so the character of Ashley really isnt leaving just the actress Eileen Davidson.

Ok so Ashley can leave and return and Y&R can say: "the part of Ashley Abbott is now being played by Rebecca Romijn" and all will be well...you're probably right, but still the character of Ash needs to fess up (played by Eileen D or Rebecca R) if she messed with Jack's DNA results... ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”