Adam did he love Sharon or Chelsea more?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
trinilisa

Re: Adam did he love Sharon or Chelsea more?

Postby trinilisa » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:46 am

In response to the thread title, imo Chelsea was the love of his life and Adam’s ex-wife/former stepmother seemed more like something to get back at Nick, not that he didn’t necessarily love her in some way or other, but imo it was more to say that he was able to hit that in spite of Nick…

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:19 pm

[quote="Jimjan57"]Yeah right, it was Sharon.

Adam scratched his way back from the dead to get back to Chelsea just so he could dump her to be with Sharon because he loved Sharon more...NOT!

He love Sharon more, that he used her as his on-call tramp because he couldn't have Chelsea.

That's why he kicked Sharon to the curb and left her standing in his rear view mirror because he loved her more than Chelsea.

Adam [b][color=#800040]never ever[/color][/b] treated Chelsea with such disrespect the way he treated Sharon. From kidnapping her child, letting her rot in prison to treating/using her as a tramp. It was like he despised her.

What Adam had with Sharon was toxic...pure and simple.

[b][i][color=#8040FF]Adam found true, meaningful love when he fell in love with Chelsea.[/color][/i][/b][/quote]
Oh yes; I forgot when Adam warned Sharon all he wanted to do was hit it and quit it because he couldn’t have Chelsea (partially because Sharon kept lirking when Chadam was trying to talk), plus the blous incident. Imo Sharon thought she not only had the golden V but that it would somehow make Adam forget about Chelsea and fall in love with her. Then when daddy victator Newman said jump, Adam said how high in order to get back into his good graces and it was so long, former stepmommy/French maid. He even propositioned her in front of Nick when he went to ask Nick for the money to bail NE out of the trouble Sharon got it in; when Nick refused, he proceeded to say that he needed his house cleaned and something about a maid, so Sharon showed up with the French maid’s outfit…he had no shame propositioning her in front of Nick. I don’t remember him doing things like that to Chelsea. Then there was the babynapping like you said…

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Imho Adam knows that Chelsea is the love of his life just like Nick knows that Sharon is the love of his life....

TwinsFan

Postby TwinsFan » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:33 pm

Definitely Chelsea. No doubt!

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:37 pm

trinilisa wrote:In response to the thread title, imo Chelsea was the love of his life and Adam’s ex-wife/former stepmother seemed more like something to get back at Nick, not that he didn’t necessarily love her in some way or other, but imo it was more to say that he was able to hit that in spite of Nick…

Adams ex wife/former stepmother???? anything to get a dig in on Sharon. It is simply amazing :( :(
Adam loved Sharon like crazy he wasnt "hitting it" to get back at Nick....But I do believe Chelsea was his true love, the love of his life.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:45 pm

NJenkins wrote:
trinilisa wrote:In response to the thread title, imo Chelsea was the love of his life and Adam’s ex-wife/former stepmother seemed more like something to get back at Nick, not that he didn’t necessarily love her in some way or other, but imo it was more to say that he was able to hit that in spite of Nick…

Adams ex wife/former stepmother???? anything to get a dig in on Sharon. It is simply amazing :( :(
Adam loved Sharon like crazy he wasnt "hitting it" to get back at Nick....But I do believe Chelsea was his true love, the love of his life.

It never ends. It's a sad obsession that brings down the quality of the board.

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:47 pm

Oh yes KateKate ITA ... I have been enjoying the board so much lately then in come the troops to bring down the morale. What can you do but just report to the mods.................it is unreal. One would have to be BLIND not to see what is going on.............

Cats4joy

Postby Cats4joy » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:03 pm

Adam loved both Sharon and Chelsea at different times and in different ways. Of course the writers had to destroy Adam and Sharon's love story so they could move them both in different directions, that doesn't mean at the time it wasn't a true love story. I found Adam and Chelsea's love story less exciting but that's just me, I thought Adam and Sharon had a lot more layers to theirs and of course I loved MM as Adam and loved him with Sharon.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:59 am

I just wanted to say that yes, Cheslea does have a past of being a con artist high class prosti and Adam did look the other way imo because he fell in love with her. But it’s not like either Adam or shar were squeaky clean. Chelsea looked the other way with Adam’s gaslighting and burning ashley’s remains and even burning Delia’s scarf when he figured out that (until the writers say differently) realized that he had hit her, plus the babynapping. So my point is that everyone in GC except for the little kids have a past that gets overlooked.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:06 am

KarolConn wrote:I think his real love was Sharon. Does anyone remember bananas foster?

He will never have a deeper love for any woman the way he has for Sharon. I've been waiting YEARS for those writers to get their act together where those two are concerned. I will never forget their time in New Orleans and their beautiful winter wedding. Sharon Case and Michael Muhney have amazing chemistry.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”