Kyle is delicious

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jmunoz4u

Kyle is delicious

Postby jmunoz4u » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Loving Kyle- at last! Besides interesting- HE IS HOT! More stories around him as a true Abbott would be great. And his journey to fulfill his grandfathers request of creating and running a family company.

Please keep him away from Summer. Friends yes- but romance no.

kayline12

Re: Kyle is delicious

Postby kayline12 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:03 pm

jmunoz4u wrote:Loving Kyle- at last! Besides interesting- HE IS HOT! More stories around him as a true Abbott would be great. And his journey to fulfill his grandfathers request of creating and running a family company.

I agree Kyle is a hunk. But I think Billy is just a plot point for other stories and one of those stories is a Kyle/Summer romance.

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:56 pm

He is very handsome I just don't like his clothes (To small) sometimes he reminds me of little lord funtlaroy . What he sees in that nasty trick Summer I will never know .

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:07 pm

matilda4454 wrote:He is very handsome I just don't like his clothes (To small) sometimes he reminds me of little lord funtlaroy . What he sees in that nasty trick Summer I will never know .

As Kyle said Thursday, she is gorgeous, sexy, and she is a Newman. Kyle is very ambitious, being married to Victor Newman's beloved granddaughter!!

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:21 am

matilda4454 wrote:He is very handsome I just don't like his clothes (To small) sometimes he reminds me of little lord funtlaroy . What he sees in that nasty trick Summer I will never know .

I agree about his clothes...definitely needs better fitting clothes
Kyle handsome. .....to me he is just okay. Don't find him so great looking.
Kyle and Summer...not a couple. Kyle and Summer are boring

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:59 am

Kyle and summer are very interesting. Not boring at all.

DAW234

Postby DAW234 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:42 am

jmunoz4u wrote:Loving Kyle- at last! Besides interesting- HE IS HOT! More stories around him as a true Abbott would be great. And his journey to fulfill his grandfathers request of creating and running a family company.

He's good looking AND he can act!! That makes it 1000X better. Can't even count how many "hot" guys have been cycled through the show (including one current!!) who are awful actors. That limits the stories that can be done with them and they soon disappear. I prefer Kyle and Summer as partners in "crime" so to speak rather than romantic partners.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:00 pm

DAW234 wrote:

He's good looking AND he can act!! That makes it 1000X better. Can't even count how many "hot" guys have been cycled through the show (including one current!!) who are awful actors. That limits the stories that can be done with them and they soon disappear. I prefer Kyle and Summer as partners in "crime" so to speak rather than romantic partners.

What crime? I still believe that Kyle and Jack are Abotts and of course they will be the next generation Abbott/Newman couple.

DAW234

Postby DAW234 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:14 pm

kayline12 wrote:
DAW234 wrote:

What crime? I still believe that Kyle and Jack are Abotts and of course they will be the next generation Abbott/Newman couple.

"Crime" in quotations, as in they plot together, create shenanigans.

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Kyle was a superior addition to YR. He is not only delicious and handsome, he is very talented. I love watching him, and hopefully his character can take some air time away from some of the very boring, highly paid YR regulars who need to leave Genoa City once and for all. Their stories has been told. They bore fans to death, not to mention annoy fans to death.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”