Anyone else notice the curtains?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
twocentsworth

Anyone else notice the curtains?

Postby twocentsworth » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:08 pm

At the Dive Bar area, the place where Victor had arranged and surprised Nikki with a doubles massage had curtains up floor to ceiling...the pattern of these curtains looks very much like the new decor in Billy Abbott's office by his windows...anyone else notice the curtains? Also, I thought it odd that anyone could just walk through those curtains (like Nick and Sharon did to sample wedding food)...what if someone had booked the area, like Victor did, what about the privacy? And, with them eating on the massage tables/areas or even having food in there, well that's just disgusting for them and/or those getting massages in there :? ...need to have a sign posted "occupied" I guess... ;)

A fan since way back

Re: Anyone else notice the curtains?

Postby A fan since way back » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:16 pm

My question is why at the dive bar. Victor and his billions can go somewhere else.
Oh I forget umm budget issues on ynr. Uggh.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:54 pm

A fan since way back wrote:My question is why at the dive bar. Victor and his billions can go somewhere else.

You would think that they'd prefer somewhere more private! And you're probably right, but still, why on Earth would they have that set up at the Dive Bar??? :roll: 8-)

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:31 pm

I also noticed that Sharon left her purse when she went behind the curtain. It was left at the table they were sitting.

Did the wedding coordinator show up? LOL

The curtains do remind me of Billy’s office

Biggest question why doesn’t Victor go to top of the tower? He owns it and it’s in his building.
Guess he prefers to hang out by the pool.

Also, anyone notice Sharon left nick at five bar and then we are her in her fancy dress serving coffee. How did she get to Crimson Lights?
Nick had to go pick her up.

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:32 pm

twocentsworth wrote:
A fan since way back wrote:My question is why at the dive bar. Victor and his billions can go somewhere else.

You would think that they'd prefer somewhere more private! And you're probably right, but still, why on Earth would they have that set up at the Dive Bar??? :roll: 8-)

That is a random set up. Guess it’s a new set LOLOLOLOL

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:33 am

bee242424 wrote:I also noticed that Sharon left her purse when she went behind the curtain. It was left at the table they were sitting.

Did the wedding coordinator show up? LOL

The curtains do remind me of Billy’s office

Biggest question why doesn’t Victor go to top of the tower? He owns it and it’s in his building.
Guess he prefers to hang out by the pool.

Also, anyone notice Sharon left nick at five bar and then we are her in her fancy dress serving coffee. How did she get to Crimson Lights?
Nick had to go pick her up.

From what I recall, the wedding coordinator was stuck in traffic and didn't make it...but who knows. I also recall the curtains at Victoria's house and how they also matched the print on the towels and/or pillows on the loungers at the Dive Bar when they first opened that...I remember since my shower curtain has the same design! ;)

laarstar

Postby laarstar » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:20 pm

I think the wedding planner must have arrived, because Sharon and Nick went into the curtained room to do the taste testing of the canapés. I assumed the wedding planner left them, but I thought it was strange Nick and Sharon were doing the tasting by themselves. I also thought the room was very small, since the evening before Victor and Nikki had a couples massage in there. It didn't seem big enough for two tables and two masseurs.

NightCat

Postby NightCat » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:18 pm

The writers think we're dumb bunnies.

Doesn't Victor and Nikki's ranch have a pool with a cabana? One would think they'd have all the privacy they want on their own property. If I had a pool and cabana at home, I wouldn't be going into town to the YMCA for a massage.

Oh yes, I loved how Nick and Sharon slipped right into that cabana. So dumb...

myfavs100

Postby myfavs100 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Did the curtains match the drapes?

KANSAN

Postby KANSAN » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:56 pm

twocentsworth wrote:At the Dive Bar area, the place where Victor had arranged and surprised Nikki with a doubles massage had curtains up floor to ceiling...the pattern of these curtains looks very much like the new decor in Billy Abbott's office by his windows...anyone else notice the curtains? Also, I thought it odd that anyone could just walk through those curtains (like Nick and Sharon did to sample wedding food)...what if someone had booked the area, like Victor did, what about the privacy? And, with them eating on the massage tables/areas or even having food in there, well that's just disgusting for them and/or those getting massages in there :? ...need to have a sign posted "occupied" I guess... ;)

Maybe they had a buy-one-get-one-free sale at Wal-mart :D

Seriously though, you are right - why is the massage area right there in the bar? Whenever I get a massage, all I have on is my underwear (no bra) and are in room with the door SHUT. Not in some set up area with billowing curtains at every breeze or someone walking by! Anybody could just whip them open or go in there. And food in there? Pretty unsanitary. I can't believe the CLUB doesn't have a spa somewhere in the building. That whole thing is ridiculous.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”