As much as I hate what Summer is doing

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
matilda4454

Re: As much as I hate what Summer is doing

Postby matilda4454 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:47 pm

Riskybeee wrote:
Dkingz1130 wrote:I don’t blame her for going what she wants after finding out that her parents had sex!

It is really none of her business.

It is her business when they are spreading their juices all over her kitchen ! :lol:

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:09 pm

AuroraDawn5 wrote:
gigglezz wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:
Aside from her crazy interest in Billy & getting him into her bed, it is really none of Summer's business. I wanted Nick to ask her point blank why she considered it her business at all. I would hate to have such a viper for a daughter.

I would try to get family counseling.

LOL Phyllis and Summer would both work on getting him, the counselor, into bed so he would side with them...

It will be a female counselor.

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:36 pm

Riskybeee wrote:
Dkingz1130 wrote:I don’t blame her for going what she wants after finding out that her parents had sex!

It is really none of her business.

Thank you! She's just using Nick/Phyllis's ons as a means to further her obsession with Billy. If all else fails and Billy continues to turn her down, she will tell him about the ons to get him to sleep with her.

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:37 pm

gigglezz wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:

Aside from her crazy interest in Billy & getting him into her bed, it is really none of Summer's business. I wanted Nick to ask her point blank why she considered it her business at all. I would hate to have such a viper for a daughter.

I would try to get family counseling.

I would try to get my foot up her azz!

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:58 pm

Aside from her crazy interest in Billy & getting him into her bed, it is really none of Summer's business. I wanted Nick to ask her point blank why she considered it her business at all. I would hate to have such a viper for a daughter.[/quote]
I would try to get family counseling.[/quote]

I would try to get my foot up her azz![/quote]

Oh please Summer is 20 years younger than Phyllis who by the way is all mouth unless she is hiding on a dark road with the car lights out. I hope Summer knocks the old broad on her butt . I am gonna have crystal lite iced tea and veggie straws handy (Diet ya know :) ) that day I heard what summer said to dear old mom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:02 pm

I'm not rooting for Summer who is a spoiled twit running after someone who looks his age--20 years older I think it will also ruin Billy's character more than Phyllis' if he beds Summer. Gross.

WaveJumper

Postby WaveJumper » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:07 am

I never really liked Summer but she does have a point that with parents like then what can you expect.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:08 am

Re: counseling for Summer & Phyllis

The poor counselor would probably end up being stuffed in a rug like a canoli.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:45 am

She was doing what she is doing way before she found out her parents had sex. The minute she walked into her apartment she had her eyes on Billy and destruction of her mother on her mind. Phyllis and Nick having sex just gave her ammunition to go full on with her plan. She is just like her mother and intends to do to her mother exactly what her mother has done to other women. I say go Summer for the first time she is not getting on my nerves. I say destroy Phyllis than send her packing.

JackyMack

Postby JackyMack » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:09 pm

I don't get the correlation? How does her parents having sex give her the green light to sleep with the boyfriend of her mother and the Father of her 2 cousins. Yes, Billy was her uncle by marriage 2x over plus he is the father of Victoria's kids (her Aunt)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”