ICK. Summer calls Billy "sexy." She's his children's cousin.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SadieM
Posts: 4677
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 am

ICK. Summer calls Billy "sexy." She's his children's cousin.

Postby SadieM » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:41 pm

Make it stop. Summer chirping how sexy Billy is is disgusting. He looks way too old for her and he was her one time Uncle. What are the writers THINKING?! Plus BIlly and her mother are doing the deed on a regular basis.

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 1405
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: ICK. Summer calls Billy "sexy." She's his children's cousin.

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:12 am

SadieM wrote:Make it stop. Summer chirping how sexy Billy is is disgusting. He looks way too old for her and he was her one time Uncle. What are the writers THINKING?! Plus BIlly and her mother are doing the deed on a regular basis.

Clearly, there's something wrong with Summer. She has no respect for herself and her mother. Now she has a bet going on with Kyle that she can sleep with Billy before the month is out. Seems like Summer forgot the fact that Billy once was her uncle and that she used to call him "uncle Billy." Who in the world would want to have sex with a man that is currently doing it to their mother? Even Kyle know that a low for Summer. This girl is trouble and I DEFINITELY DO NOT like her anymore! She sucks! :evil:

Riskybeee
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Re: ICK. Summer calls Billy "sexy." She's his children's cousin.

Postby Riskybeee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:29 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:
SadieM wrote:Make it stop. Summer chirping how sexy Billy is is disgusting. He looks way too old for her and he was her one time Uncle. What are the writers THINKING?! Plus BIlly and her mother are doing the deed on a regular basis.

Clearly, there's something wrong with Summer. She has no respect for herself and her mother. Now she has a bet going on with Kyle that she can sleep with Billy before the month is out. Seems like Summer forgot the fact that Billy once was her uncle and that she used to call him "uncle Billy." Who in the world would want to have sex with a man that is currently doing it to their mother? Even Kyle know that a low for Summer. This girl is trouble and I DEFINITELY DO NOT like her anymore! She sucks! :evil:

I hope they DO explain what went wrong because WTH? Was she hurt when she was away? This is gross on so many levels. we need Daniel!!


User avatar
drewxjacobs
Posts: 5106
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:01 pm
Location: Texas

Re: ICK. Summer calls Billy "sexy." She's his children's cousin.

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:32 am

I have yet to figure out what Summer's vendetta against her mother is. Her quest to ruin her mother's relationship with Billy is just insane.

gigglezz
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Re: ICK. Summer calls Billy "sexy." She's his children's cousin.

Postby gigglezz » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:39 am

drewxjacobs wrote:I have yet to figure out what Summer's vendetta against her mother is. Her quest to ruin her mother's relationship with Billy is just insane.

It is insane. I hope we get a real answer that is satisfactory, but I am not hopeful.

Roule
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:19 am

Re: ICK. Summer calls Billy "sexy." She's his children's cousin.

Postby Roule » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:56 am

Riskybeee wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:
SadieM wrote:Make it stop. Summer chirping how sexy Billy is is disgusting. He looks way too old for her and he was her one time Uncle. What are the writers THINKING?! Plus BIlly and her mother are doing the deed on a regular basis.

Clearly, there's something wrong with Summer. She has no respect for herself and her mother. Now she has a bet going on with Kyle that she can sleep with Billy before the month is out. Seems like Summer forgot the fact that Billy once was her uncle and that she used to call him "uncle Billy." Who in the world would want to have sex with a man that is currently doing it to their mother? Even Kyle know that a low for Summer. This girl is trouble and I DEFINITELY DO NOT like her anymore! She sucks! :evil:

I hope they DO explain what went wrong because WTH? Was she hurt when she was away? This is gross on so many levels. we need Daniel!!


It's a really distasteful storyline. I feel like I need a shower after watching. Summer going after her one time uncle is disgusting. His kids are her cousins.

User avatar
dawn888
Posts: 10737
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Re: ICK. Summer calls Billy "sexy." She's his children's cousin.

Postby dawn888 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:16 am

I doubt they'll ever give us any kind of explanation of why summer is going after Billy. It makes no sense.

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 1405
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: ICK. Summer calls Billy "sexy." She's his children's cousin.

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:11 pm

Riskybeee wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:
SadieM wrote:Make it stop. Summer chirping how sexy Billy is is disgusting. He looks way too old for her and he was her one time Uncle. What are the writers THINKING?! Plus BIlly and her mother are doing the deed on a regular basis.

Clearly, there's something wrong with Summer. She has no respect for herself and her mother. Now she has a bet going on with Kyle that she can sleep with Billy before the month is out. Seems like Summer forgot the fact that Billy once was her uncle and that she used to call him "uncle Billy." Who in the world would want to have sex with a man that is currently doing it to their mother? Even Kyle know that a low for Summer. This girl is trouble and I DEFINITELY DO NOT like her anymore! She sucks! :evil:

I hope they DO explain what went wrong because WTH? Was she hurt when she was away? This is gross on so many levels. we need Daniel!!

I agree, Daniel need to come back to town and talk some sense into Summer head because something is wrong with this girl (if she would listen). Phyllis can't tell her what to do or nothing and they have the WORST mother and daughter relationship. Why is she sooo against her mother? What have Phyllis done to deserve this disrespect from her daughter? Phyllis need to knock her tail out!!! :twisted:

matilda4454
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Re: ICK. Summer calls Billy "sexy." She's his children's cousin.

Postby matilda4454 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:55 pm

I hope they DO explain what went wrong because WTH? Was she hurt when she was away? This is gross on so many levels. we need Daniel!![/quote]
I agree, Daniel need to come back to town and talk some sense into Summer head because something is wrong with this girl (if she would listen). Phyllis can't tell her what to do or nothing and they have the WORST mother and daughter relationship. Why is she sooo against her mother? What have Phyllis done to deserve this disrespect from her daughter? Phyllis need to knock her tail out!!! :twisted:[/quote]



LOL Daniel aint coming back he wants his family far far away from Phyllis and I cant blame him ! Summer and Daniel both know what there mother is so Daniel ran and Summer turned out just like her. I love this story it just shows what a no good mother Phyllis was to both her kids. They hardly want anything to do with her . Oh my bad Summer wants her man :lol:

AuroraDawn5
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: ICK. Summer calls Billy "sexy." She's his children's cousin.

Postby AuroraDawn5 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Yes Summer is way over the top with revenge in her pea-brain, but I would NEVER disrespect my parents no matter what.
WHo is teaching our kids today to hate their parents???


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: anytownUSA, Baidu [Spider], dawn888, dragonflydreamin, Drucilla Winters Fan, kayline12 and 1 guest

Back to Top