Phyllis is Gonna Have to Put Her Hands on Summer

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Riskybeee

Re: Phyllis is Gonna Have to Put Her Hands on Summer

Postby Riskybeee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:52 am

canada123 wrote:The only reason Summer wants Billy is because he is her mother's man, no other reason. Summer falls into the category of women who want other women's men. Repairing her relationship with Kyle would be too easy for Summer, she loves the chase. If Billy was not in a relationship, she would not be interested in him. And the fact that she can stick it to her mother is just icing on the cake. Yes Billy should have told Phyllis a long time ago about Summer's advances, but that is what makes it a soap opera.

She wasn't like this before tho. She had her own guys and it was other girls trying to steal them. Now she comes back and wants her uncle?

yukker

Postby yukker » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:11 am

Riskybeee wrote:
yukker wrote:
dawn888 wrote:the promos are out, Summer better watch her back. :D

From what I have seen she better watch her face cuz momma is going to smack it good.

Looks like she was mouthing off pretty bad first too!! I cannot wait!!! Normally I am not into that but OH MAN she so deserves it! Who the hell does she think she is?

I’m not into the hitting usually either but summer really does deserve it.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:46 am

Billy deserves a big slap for being flattered by the young thing's attentions and not moving out right away.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:52 pm

Summer knows her mama is tough, but she doesn't know how ruthless Phyllis can be when she has been crossed. Supergirl is about to get schooled. I just hope Nick doesn't get between them. I am a big fan of Summer but she has this smackdown coming!

AuroraDawn5

Postby AuroraDawn5 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:10 pm

kayline12 wrote:Summer knows her mama is tough, but she doesn't know how ruthless Phyllis can be when she has been crossed. Supergirl is about to get schooled. I just hope Nick doesn't get between them. I am a big fan of Summer but she has this smackdown coming!

LOL... Ole' Phyllis has killed for less!!! :twisted:

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:09 pm

takerkid wrote:When she catches Summer in her bra with Billy she needs to swing on her. I don't normally advocate for a parent to hit their child (vice versa) but this an exception. None of this slapping stuff either. Phyllis needs to forget about their relationship pretend like she's Mike Tyson and knock Summer the hell out. She wants to act like a thot then let her be treated like one.

Your post made me LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it and I will tell you what...if my daughter EVER even came close to this chit I would have shut her down a long time ago............We would go head to head and I would win and go to jail if I had too but I would never ever put up with a fraction of this chit from my daughter..........................................Phyllis needs to get physical for sure SUMMER IS A LITTLE DEVIL.................

susannha

Postby susannha » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:18 pm

AuroraDawn5 wrote:If this is Summer's condo, then I have to disagree...Philly should have moved out long ago...

How will philly moving out of summers home solve things she still works at Billy's office & she can also show up at their other home.

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:27 pm

takerkid wrote:
SadieM wrote:Phyllis should not exclude Billy from her wrath. He just sits back and allows it when he could have stopped it. Lately Billy is really working my last nerve. Why did Phyllis and Billy just not leave Summer's place? Plot driven mess.

Yes they should've moved out but Billy has told Summer in every way except Swahili that he doesn't want her

Yes to this and Phyllis has one hell of a secret herself. To bad she could not restrain herself the way Billy did . Nick blinked his eyes and she dropped her drawers !

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Nick is no innocent. He wanted her. ANd he was not shy about it either. THe man with two fiancees in one year: Chelsea and Sharon.

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:47 pm

SadieM wrote:Billy deserves a big slap for being flattered by the young thing's attentions and not moving out right away.

Yep Than Billy needs to kick Phyls butt to the curb literally for cheating on him ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Phyllis really does not have a moral leg to stand on since she was boinking Nick in the bed that her and Billy shared not even hours after he left.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”