Abby, an ungrateful jerk

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
AuroraDawn5

Re: Abby, an ungrateful jerk

Postby AuroraDawn5 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:57 pm

LOL @ Mean girls... but, seriously, it took a lot of courage for Sharon to ask Abby, which she was a witch about it, to their wedding. She just wanted to include her.

Kamloops

Postby Kamloops » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:09 pm

AuroraDawn5 wrote:LOL @ Mean girls... but, seriously, it took a lot of courage for Sharon to ask Abby, which she was a witch about it, to their wedding. She just wanted to include her.

Which is just bizarre. Why the hell would she ask Abby if she has so much hate for her? Sharon is an idiot. Nick doesn't give a damn what she does with the wedding.

AuroraDawn5

Postby AuroraDawn5 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:14 pm

I have to respectfully disagree, I feel that showed a lot of class on Sharon's part... to ask Abby to be a bridesmaid.

CarselSoap

Postby CarselSoap » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:24 am

AuroraDawn5 wrote:Sharon doesn't hang on to the Newmans, she is a Newman! She does not hang around in their orbit, that is her home she got in the divorce from Nick. Little did she know her extended family would be so cruel to her. Without any conscience.

Actually, she's not a Newman. Sharon was only a Newman by marriage and since she's not currently married to a Newman she isn't even a Newman by marriage.

CarselSoap

Postby CarselSoap » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:26 am

KateKate wrote:
AuroraDawn5 wrote:Sharon doesn't hang on to the Newmans, she is a Newman! She does not hang around in their orbit, that is her home she got in the divorce from Nick. Little did she know her extended family would be so cruel to her. Without any conscience.

Let's not let the truth get in the way on this. Didn't you get the memo that this is another bash Sharon thread? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How is that the truth when in fact she is not a Newman, she was a Newman by marriage only and since she's not currently married to a Newman she is not a Newman.

wilpur

Postby wilpur » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:28 am

Sharon is not a Newman she just thinks she is. She is a MacAvoy.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:37 pm

CarselSoap wrote:
KateKate wrote:

Let's not let the truth get in the way on this. Didn't you get the memo that this is another bash Sharon thread? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How is that the truth when in fact she is not a Newman, she was a Newman by marriage only and since she's not currently married to a Newman she is not a Newman.

It IS the truth. I was being sarcastic.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:07 pm

Abby would be grateful to Sharon if she moved off the ranch and stayed away from all Newmans except Nick and their kids.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:53 am

[quote="Kamloops"][quote="KarolConn"]Sharon tried to be nice and of course Abby had to act like she smells a bad smell. Hopefully, Arturo will wake up and smell the coffee.[/quote]

Abby has every reason to hate Sharon. It makes no sense that Summer or Abby is nice to her.[/quote]
Ita; it really makes no sense. Seems pretty desperate to me on the writers’ part to be having Sharon ask the woman who her fiance Scott cheated on her with and whose horses she gave away when she was married to Victor (Abby) as well as the woman who’s father she tried to steal because she wanted to be the only one to bare Nick’s kids (Summer) and the woman who her husband cheated on her with (Phyllis) to be bridesmaids at her wedding. If I were Abby, I would have reacted the same way, but I certainly would not have apologized.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:14 pm

[quote="Jimjan57"][quote="KarolConn"]Sharon has had her moments but overall she's been better to the Newmans than they have been to her. Nikki always acted like Nicholas was too good for Sharon. Nick cheated on her when she lost her daughter instead of trying to help her through her grief. He was too busy boinking the easiest of sleazes. Victor was good to her until he decided he just had to have her which lead t a chain of events that resulted in more damage to the family. Victoria has never had time for a sister in law. She only cares about Daddy. Abby is the most spoiled of jerks coming in second to the disgusting Summer,[/quote]

If they treated her soooo bad, why does she make it a point to stay in their orbit by [b]any[/b] means necessary. From marrying the Newman men (Nick, Victor, Adam)...marrying Nick's half brother (Dylan)...to staying planted on the Newman property. Sharon welcomed the mistreatment she got from her in-laws...it gave her the chance to play the "woe is me" card. Why slither her way back into a family that just doesn't like her nor wants her as a part of their family. Hell, Nick doesn't even want her, look how he shows his love...he cheated again. :mrgreen: Sharon is too stupid to know when enough is enough...she's a glutton for punishment, but that's on her stupid azz.[/quote]
And if the Newmans are so bad to her, why ask them to be her bridesmaids? And when Abby gave her some push back, the whole woe is me thing worked with Nick, plus this thread is proof enough…

Return to “The Young and the Restless”