Spoiler: Sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
kayline12
Posts: 1591
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Spoiler: Sharon

Postby kayline12 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:05 am

Next week Sharon befriends detective Rey. Rey is investigating JT's death. Rey believes Nikki and Victor are to blame and is befriending Sharon to get info. I'm not sure if Rey is a federal agent or a detective, but he is definitely law enforcement.



Source: Daytime Royalty.

User avatar
dawn888
Posts: 10732
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Re: Spoiler: Sharon

Postby dawn888 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:13 am

did I miss something, why would Rey think JT is dead.

User avatar
yandrfan99
Posts: 8029
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Spoiler: Sharon

Postby yandrfan99 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:24 am

dawn888 wrote:did I miss something, why would Rey think JT is dead.



It would make sense that he is dead because he hasn't even contacted his children. No one has heard from him he just disappeared and without any planning. It doesn't make sense that he is still alive


TXproud
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:35 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Spoiler: Sharon

Postby TXproud » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:34 am

WHY does Rey care is my question :? Is he a PI hired by JT's ex? Is he an old friend of JT? Or, is he out to simply get the Newman's? Highly doubt Sharon will give any damaging info to this stranger though. JMO

kayline12
Posts: 1591
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Re: Spoiler: Sharon

Postby kayline12 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:48 am

dawn888 wrote:did I miss something, why would Rey think JT is dead.



Sorry, I should have said disappearance. Although we know if a missing person hasn't shown up within 48 hours, chances are they are dead. Unless they are running from the law. I'm pretty sure JT's ex wife would have filed a missing person's report on him. Her children would be frantic with worry by now.

kayline12
Posts: 1591
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Re: Spoiler: Sharon

Postby kayline12 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:52 am

I suspect Rey will solve JT's disappearance, but also I would place a big bet that he is Sharon's next love interest.

User avatar
dawn888
Posts: 10732
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Re: Spoiler: Sharon

Postby dawn888 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:55 am

kayline12 wrote:
dawn888 wrote:did I miss something, why would Rey think JT is dead.



Sorry, I should have said disappearance. Although we know if a missing person hasn't shown up within 48 hours, chances are they are dead. Unless they are running from the law. I'm pretty sure JT's ex wife would have filed a missing person's report on him. Her children would be frantic with worry by now.

I guess thats it, perhaps Mac reported him missing. Then theres that Scott Grainer article about Victor so maybe they got suspicious and decided to investigate.

monicalewis
Posts: 1651
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:57 pm

Re: Spoiler: Sharon

Postby monicalewis » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:56 am

kayline12 wrote:Next week Sharon befriends detective Rey. Rey is investigating JT's death. Rey believes Nikki and Victor are to blame and is befriending Sharon to get info. I'm not sure if Rey is a federal agent or a detective, but he is definitely law enforcement.



Source: Daytime Royalty.

Is this guy gonna be Sharon's new man after she dumps Nick?

matilda4454
Posts: 343
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Re: Spoiler: Sharon

Postby matilda4454 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:06 am

monicalewis wrote:
kayline12 wrote:Next week Sharon befriends detective Rey. Rey is investigating JT's death. Rey believes Nikki and Victor are to blame and is befriending Sharon to get info. I'm not sure if Rey is a federal agent or a detective, but he is definitely law enforcement.



Source: Daytime Royalty.

Is this guy gonna be Sharon's new man after she dumps Nick?



I hope so he's cute! :-)

kayline12
Posts: 1591
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Re: Spoiler: Sharon

Postby kayline12 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:16 am

She'll break up with Nick but will continue to live on the Newman ranch. The first thing I would do after the breakup is move off that ranch and start a new life. It seems to me no matter what, Sharon clings to the Newmans.


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

Back to Top