Why won’t Billy move out or at least warn Phyllis?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
drewxjacobs

Re: Why won’t Billy move out or at least warn Phyllis?

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:23 am

bridel wrote:
YRfan73 wrote:He’s enjoying the spotlight maybe

correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't billy own the apt. right next door to summer's place?

I was thinking he owned one in the same building - next door or above her. I guess for the sake of story line, we are supposed to forget the two of them could go ANYWHERE else but Summer's apartment.

gigglezz

Postby gigglezz » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:15 am

drewxjacobs wrote:
bridel wrote:
YRfan73 wrote:He’s enjoying the spotlight maybe

correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't billy own the apt. right next door to summer's place?

I was thinking he owned one in the same building - next door or above her. I guess for the sake of story line, we are supposed to forget the two of them could go ANYWHERE else but Summer's apartment.

Must be a rental crisis in GC and you know the price of real estate these days. Amazon must have opened a new location there.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:39 am

@gigglezz

Lol!
Definitely some sort of real estate crisis going on there. Supply & demand, baby! Oh my, wherever will Phyllis & Billy go? Or will Summer go? It would be kinda awkward when Phyllis figures out Summer's agenda if they all continued to live together ... but in GC, stranger things have happened. :twisted:

LovetheWinters

Postby LovetheWinters » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:02 pm

It's definitely gone on waaaaay too long for him to not have said or even hinted at something to Phyllis. And Summer's getting more & more aggressive everyday. Even if he stupidly held back at 1st not wanting to tarnish the mom/daughter relationship he should have immediately run to Phyllis after that kiss. Summer can spin this any way she wants now and anyone would think he must've enjoyed the attention from this 21 year old "walking sex pot" as her mom called her. He could have been sly about it when Phyllis caught Summer in her bath towel in the kitchen with Billy and told her to go put on clothes. He could have piggybacked on that and told her it's happened more than once & I've asked her not to but she always reminds me that this is her place. I'm leaving before this gets weird and you can come with me whenever you're ready.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:04 pm

I still don't understand why Phyllis and Billy who have a lot of money of their own feel they must live with Summer. It makes no sense.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”