I'm Glad Nick and Phyllis See Summer for What She Is

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blue 501

Re: I'm Glad Nick and Phyllis See Summer for What She Is

Postby Blue 501 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:44 am

PinkChick wrote:
takerkid wrote:They're not buying her b.s. for a minute. They know what she wants and they're calling her out on it. I'm just surprised that Phyllis was so calm about her daughter trying to steal her boyfriend.

Summer can't be blamed for this behavior because her parents are doing the same thing but worse right now and have taught Summer that it's OK. They are also hiding dirty little secrets themselves so why shouldn't Summer go after someone else's man if Phyllis and Nick do it and are even bribing her not to tell. Phyllis would be a huge hypocrite if she didn't stay calm about this because she is cheating on Billy and doesn't deserve him anyway.

The chickens are coming home to roost, aren't they? When Summer smashed a car into Adam & Chelsea's car, causing Chelsea to miscarry, she had just seen Phyllis & Ronan getting it on couch wise. She has the example of her Aunt Avery (full blood sister to Phyllis, not just an aunt by marriage) & her father preparing to marry. She has the example of her Aunt Abby sleeping with her husband Austin. She has Gramps & Granny indulging in multiple affairs & marriages. If she were to have acquired any morals or boundaries who would have taught them to her?

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:47 am

SadieM wrote:I think Billy is sleazy especially not discouraging his ex niece from the get go. He is no prize. Summer running after him is rather twisted and he could have stopped it. Billy slept with two of his brother's wives,
And Jack slept with two of his father's wives, one while they were still married & the other after his father's death. And he married Patti (Paul's little sister) without loving her or being faithful & the poor thing went crazy & remains so.

oathoney

Postby oathoney » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:07 pm

She is a canoniving little ***** Who wants her mother's man and will get him anyway she can, even blackmail.NICK SHOULD NOT HAVE PAID her for her silence. She now expect a monthly payment for her silence and will still go after Billy who is weakening. Billy and Phyllis needs to move pout of Summer apartment ASAP.

takerkid

Postby takerkid » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:42 pm

PinkChick wrote:
takerkid wrote:They're not buying her b.s. for a minute. They know what she wants and they're calling her out on it. I'm just surprised that Phyllis was so calm about her daughter trying to steal her boyfriend.

Summer can't be blamed for this behavior because her parents are doing the same thing but worse right now and have taught Summer that it's OK. They are also hiding dirty little secrets themselves so why shouldn't Summer go after someone else's man if Phyllis and Nick do it and are even bribing her not to tell. Phyllis would be a huge hypocrite if she didn't stay calm about this because she is cheating on Billy and doesn't deserve him anyway.

Huh? Nick fell off the proverbial wagon and took a hit off his chosen crack pipe that is Phyllis. It was a mistake that neither of them have any desire to follow up on. Summer is taking advantage not because she wants her parents together or gives a damn about them but because she wants to screw Billy. So my feeling is if she wants to be in grown folks business and play grown folks games she can catch a grown folks ass whooping. Phyllis needs to treat her daughter the way she's acting like just another skank on the street.

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:22 am

takerkid wrote:
PinkChick wrote:

Huh? Nick fell off the proverbial wagon and took a hit off his chosen crack pipe that is Phyllis. It was a mistake that neither of them have any desire to follow up on. Summer is taking advantage not because she wants her parents together or gives a damn about them but because she wants to screw Billy. So my feeling is if she wants to be in grown folks business and play grown folks games she can catch a grown folks ass whooping. Phyllis needs to treat her daughter the way she's acting like just another skank on the street.

Summer is a grown woman so it's not Phyllis place to try and discipline her any longer. Besides the fact, stubborn Summer does not respect Phyllis's word anyway so trying to slap her would be pointless. I don't care if what Phick had was only a ONS, Phyllis still dropped her pants for Nick while she still claims to love Billy. Phyllis demands respect and does not give it out to her children or her man. No wonder her daughter is rebelling and has zero guilt about it all.

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:26 am

Blue 501 wrote:
PinkChick wrote:

The chickens are coming home to roost, aren't they? When Summer smashed a car into Adam & Chelsea's car, causing Chelsea to miscarry, she had just seen Phyllis & Ronan getting it on couch wise. She has the example of her Aunt Avery (full blood sister to Phyllis, not just an aunt by marriage) & her father preparing to marry. She has the example of her Aunt Abby sleeping with her husband Austin. She has Gramps & Granny indulging in multiple affairs & marriages. If she were to have acquired any morals or boundaries who would have taught them to her?

Phyllis, Avery and the Newman's certainly did Summer no favors in that department. The bad parenting is sure catching up. :mrgreen:

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:35 am

Nick was not forced to sleep with Phyllis. He was a willing participant.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”