Ok Phyllis and Nick...how dumb?!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Riskybeee

Re: Ok Phyllis and Nick...how dumb?!

Postby Riskybeee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:53 am

Likeyfan wrote:Ratings for the week Phick had sex :

Monday: 2.80/3,875,000
Tuesday: 2.91/4,086,000
Wednesday: 2.91/4,059,000
Thursday: 3.04/4,298,000
Friday: 3.04/4,292,000

And one character or livre couple don't bring up the ratings, the whole show does it.

How is that more horrible than any other week? Looks good to me!! :lol: :lol:

JOoJOo

Postby JOoJOo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:01 am

Riskybeee wrote:
yukker wrote:
matilda4454 wrote:Lmfao not gonna happen!!! It’s so going to happen. Nick has the itch Sharon can’t scratch. The ratings went up over the phick ons. They went down when boring old shick hooked up.

LOL ahahaha that is true!! Phick is on the horizon and ratings go up!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love that shick destroys the ratings and phick brings them up.

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:06 am

Riskybeee wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:Ratings for the week Phick had sex :

Monday: 2.80/3,875,000
Tuesday: 2.91/4,086,000
Wednesday: 2.91/4,059,000
Thursday: 3.04/4,298,000
Friday: 3.04/4,292,000

And one character or livre couple don't bring up the ratings, the whole show does it.

How is that more horrible than any other week? Looks good to me!! :lol: :lol:

3.0 already is bad ratings. Then when it's under 2.0. It's worse than last year. This show had ratings to 6.0 when it became number one and it still was 5.0 in 2005.

The British lord acted like he was God and he even compared himself to Bill Bell, yet he made things worse.

bee242424

Postby bee242424 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Jimjan57 wrote:
matilda4454 wrote:
yukker wrote:I hope Phyllis and Nick get together again but I really want Sharon to walk in on them.

Not gonna happen Nick has already turned the ho down and told her that the first romp was a huge mistake and that he was not going there again . But we might get to see Phyllis walk in on Summer and Billy :lol: :lol: :D

You wanna bet? Turning her down the second time just tells me, there will be a third. When they say this can "never" happen again, what do you think happens?...it happens again. :lol: Summer can see Nick's relationship with Sharon isn't real...if it was, there's no way he would have jumped into bed with Phyllis soon. Besides, she knows there is still a "spark" between her mother and father that's more than just friends. Nick telling Summer he needs Sharon was a effing joke, just who was he trying to convince...Summer or himself? If Phyllis walks in on Summer and Billy, it won't be a surprise nor a shock...she's already on to Summer wanting Billy. Whoopdeedoo.

Here’s the issue with this scenario
When has nick shown a lick of sexual untreated of any other interest in Phyllis in the past few years? When he got back with Sharon he went to Phyllis and told her that Sharon had a date and he thought she looked good and they kissed, he told Phyllis they were engaged and he told Phyllis he wasn’t going into a marriage to cheat.
He announced they were moving to San Diego
When Sharon and nick had the friend with benefits situation he got up at the dinner gene some guy put his arm around Sharon and they walked out together.
Phyllis wasn’t happy. Many scenes Phyllis wasn’t happy.
Nick told Sharon he wanted more with her.
Couldn’t nick have expressed interest in Phyllis at some point?
All I’ve seen is times when Phyllis trashed Sharon to Billy and nick.
I didn’t realize Phick had an ongoing spark as summer says.
All through the Marco fiasco with Jack and Phyllis did Nick offer his support or comfort?
This recurring spark hasn’t played out.
When Phyllis invited nick over and told him she keeps thinking about it and needs someone to talk to he left. He may have been tempted but he was gone.

I can’t believe Phyllis would want to be with Nick again... all I remember is Phyllis sceheming go stop Sharon from being in her marriage.
Nick needed his ego boosted when they had the ONS and Phyllis did that.
He could have continued to hook up with her and maybe it is coming but I disagree with the ongoing spark.
Phyllis was also nasty about the wedding engagement party and even made a comment about Sharon’s wardrobe choices.

AuroraDawn5

Postby AuroraDawn5 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:54 pm

From what I read in SOD, it looks like it might be a PHICK reunion of sorts. Nick is a JERK!!! :cry:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”