Sharon is irritating me!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CarselSoap

Re: Sharon is irritating me!

Postby CarselSoap » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Jimjan57 wrote:
I couldn't care less one way or the other, rather she's happy or not..she's not an interesting character in my book. I prefer her when she's "coo coo for cocoa puff" or "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" crazy. Its too bad Nick doesn't love Sharon the way she loves him...its even sadder that she's been knowing Nick for twenty something years and she still can't see or read him when he's bullchitting on her. She's such a lame. :roll:

She is so much more entertaining when she is coo coo for cocoa puffs. I couldn't believe it when Nick was bullchitting her and she believes it, she should be able to read him like a book. .

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:45 pm

CarselSoap wrote:
Jimjan57 wrote:
I couldn't care less one way or the other, rather she's happy or not..she's not an interesting character in my book. I prefer her when she's "coo coo for cocoa puff" or "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" crazy. Its too bad Nick doesn't love Sharon the way she loves him...its even sadder that she's been knowing Nick for twenty something years and she still can't see or read him when he's bullchitting on her. She's such a lame. :roll:

She is so much more entertaining when she is coo coo for cocoa puffs. I couldn't believe it when Nick was bullchitting her and she believes it, she should be able to read him like a book. .

I like to see when she is coo coo for cocoa puffs too! :lol: That's the only time I am interested in her storylines. Who knows, she might become that way again once she finds out her "one true love" has had sex with Phyllis. She might stop taking her meds again!

Sharon is too focused on that wedding and being the "Perfect Bride" to pay any attention to Nick's guilty behavior.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:44 pm

coo coo is too boring, they got more than enough mileage out of that storyline. i hope she ends up with the new guy Rey, kind of reminds me of Diego back in the day. nick can be with phyllis since billy will probably be with summer.

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:23 pm

dawn888 wrote:coo coo is too boring, they got more than enough mileage out of that storyline. i hope she ends up with the new guy Rey, kind of reminds me of Diego back in the day. nick can be with phyllis since billy will probably be with summer.

I like her when she's coo coo, but I doubt they will go back down that road. Besides, there's a new man (Rey) in town...she'll probably be too busy sinking her claws into him after the initial shock of Nick's ONS wears off.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:35 am

dawn888 wrote:coo coo is too boring, they got more than enough mileage out of that storyline. i hope she ends up with the new guy Rey, kind of reminds me of Diego back in the day. nick can be with phyllis since billy will probably be with summer.
Sharon being coo coo is not boring at all imo. Matter of a fact, I think the show would get more ratings that way if Sharon would stop taking her meds. As for Phyllis being with Nick, nahhh! I would like to see Phyllis back with Jack for a change. As for Billy and Summer, nooooo! I hope Billy keep fighting the temptation of this she devil Summer unto she gives up! Summer ain't nothing but a little ho!

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:26 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:
Sharon being coo coo is not boring at all imo. Matter of a fact, I think the show would get more ratings that way if Sharon would stop taking her meds. As for Phyllis being with Nick, nahhh! I would like to see Phyllis back with Jack for a change. As for Billy and Summer, nooooo! I hope Billy keep fighting the temptation of this she devil Summer unto she gives up! Summer ain't nothing but a little ho!

Summer won't give up, not when she's so close to wearing him down. I cracked up laughing watching Billy make a quick dash for the elevator before he let her see him sweat...he could't get out of that office fast enough. By the time he got to the elevator, his head was spinning because he knows what's about to happen. Silly or Bummer (pick a name) is on the horizon. Its about to go down! :lol: :lol:

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:06 am

Jimjan57 wrote:

I like her when she's coo coo, but I doubt they will go back down that road. Besides, there's a new man (Rey) in town...she'll probably be too busy sinking her claws into him after the initial shock of Nick's ONS wears off.

I don't mind sharon with a new guy, the whole show is bed hopping anyways. I really do not think nick sees anything wrong with what he did with phyllis.

gigglezz

Postby gigglezz » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:09 am

dawn888 wrote:
Jimjan57 wrote:

I don't mind sharon with a new guy, the whole show is bed hopping anyways. I really do not think nick sees anything wrong with what he did with phyllis.

There is something really wrong with that guy that they never address.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:11 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:

They did that storyline for years, it got so boring, i doubt anything is going to help the ratings of this show. This writer can barely get the ratings up into the 3's. I do think nick and phyllis are very similar in their thinking, although I do agree i love jack and phyllis but on this show couples never stay together more than a minute or two so I don't even route for them anymore, its the gong show. :D billy wants summer so I guess its just a matter of time before they are together.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:57 pm

Jimjan57 and Dawn888, I thought when I saw Nick and Sharon get back together this year, I was going to freak out, but now that Summer and Billy probably hook up, I can't take it anymore. :x As much as I hate Sharon and Nick together...I would rather see them than Summer and Billy! Billy will look like a predator if he sleeps with Summer because she once was his niece. I can't deal! :lol:

As for Sharon being coo coo and noony tune again, I would love to see that, because that is the only time I like to see Sharon when she is cra cra! :mrgreen: :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”