Sharon (the Virgin)'s Wedding Plans!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Re: Sharon (the Virgin)'s Wedding Plans!

Postby rediculous » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:32 am

dawn888 wrote:
rediculous wrote:a quiet little wedding with just thier children present is what they should be planning...Sharon did want to just elope or go somewhere else to get married, but Nick insisted on this elaborate foolishness...another thing...Sharon really needs to stop giving those girl parties, she needs to clue in that they never end well..

ITA,she wanted something small, but I do love those girl parties, they are the best part. :D

they are funny, no doubt about that....all her guests along with her are all so dysfunctional... :lol:

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:56 am

PinkChick wrote:
dimplesrgold wrote:
PinkChick wrote:I'm a fan too but the big grand wedding idea of theirs isn't needed or necessary.

I think they are going all out like this so that when the wedding happens with all it's grandeur and with everyone there, there will more drama in the reveals that we know are to come which is Phick's affair and JT's murder. It will all come out on the wedding day...yawn! (so predictable writers!)

November sweeps for sure. I'l bet, some how, some way, some of the wedding or reception festivities are going to end up in Chancellor Park. Some maintenance mishap will occur and the workers will end up digging up the body. JMO. They''d better do something dramatic after we've waited for so long (like dog years...lol) for this story to reach a conclusion. Billy and Summer might pick the same day to sleep together. Now THAT would be some sweeps! :lol:

Oh yea I can just see that lol, they will be at that park, somehow, and they will probably have Summer and Billy sneak off to do the deed near JT's resting place and when Phyllis discovers them she knocks some guy off his excavator and it digs up JT's grave. I wish this writer would finish some things up but looks like we gotta wait for the big bang to happen all at once.

Cannot wait till the sh*t hits the fan!! Gonna be epic

minewrx

Postby minewrx » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:09 pm

I'm sure the actress HHK will be gone before November. She has to get back to her real job.

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:14 pm

minewrx wrote:I'm sure the actress HHK will be gone before November. She has to get back to her real job.

I am hearing that HK will be doing both shows The other show she is on very very little .

minewrx

Postby minewrx » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:30 pm

matilda4454 wrote:
minewrx wrote:I'm sure the actress HHK will be gone before November. She has to get back to her real job.

I am hearing that HK will be doing both shows The other show she is on very very little .

I think her role will be increased this year. But even if isn't, any exposure you get in primetime is so much more important than being on a soap. I love Y&R but the fact is, younger actors have no future on a soap.

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:45 pm

minewrx wrote:
matilda4454 wrote:

I think her role will be increased this year. But even if isn't, any exposure you get in primetime is so much more important than being on a soap. I love Y&R but the fact is, younger actors have no future on a soap.

I don't know the two lil girls that Play Faith are doing terrific! :D But they are also exceptional talents :D .But I do know what ya mean .

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:03 pm

She can go back to prime time and leave this situation behind! I am guessing she will blow up godawful Shick, make up with her mom and go back to Cali until she is free again. I am so glad for the actress that she isn't tied to this show and will be playing the same person 20 years from now. Can you imagine how boring that would be?

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:06 pm

dimplesrgold wrote:
PinkChick wrote:I'm a fan too but the big grand wedding idea of theirs isn't needed or necessary.

I think they are going all out like this so that when the wedding happens with all it's grandeur and with everyone there, there will more drama in the reveals that we know are to come which is Phick's affair and JT's murder. It will all come out on the wedding day...yawn! (so predictable writers!)

November sweeps for sure. I'l bet, some how, some way, some of the wedding or reception festivities are going to end up in Chancellor Park. Some maintenance mishap will occur and the workers will end up digging up the body. JMO. They''d better do something dramatic after we've waited for so long (like dog years...lol) for this story to reach a conclusion. Billy and Summer might pick the same day to sleep together. Now THAT would be some sweeps! :lol:

No way they are living Shick for November sweeps. They featured them in May sweeps and had the lowest ratings in history in all categories. I am sure MY has figured out by now they tank the show.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:41 pm

rediculous wrote:
dawn888 wrote:
rediculous wrote:a quiet little wedding with just thier children present is what they should be planning...Sharon did want to just elope or go somewhere else to get married, but Nick insisted on this elaborate foolishness...another thing...Sharon really needs to stop giving those girl parties, she needs to clue in that they never end well..

ITA,she wanted something small, but I do love those girl parties, they are the best part. :D

they are funny, no doubt about that....all her guests along with her are all so dysfunctional... :lol:

those women are the best part of the show for me.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:43 pm

Riskybeee wrote:
dimplesrgold wrote:

No way they are living Shick for November sweeps. They featured them in May sweeps and had the lowest ratings in history in all categories. I am sure MY has figured out by now they tank the show.

i doubt its shick, there was no real ratings boost for phick or when hilary died, the whole show is a trainwreck. soaps just arent that interesting anymore. i can hardly wait for This is us to return.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”