Y&R Restless Rant! Summer's shameless pursuit of Billy

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VivianW

Re: Y&R Restless Rant! Summer's shameless pursuit of Billy

Postby VivianW » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:00 pm

matilda4454 wrote:
VivianW wrote:
cinderella2 wrote:Billy wants Summer as much as she wants him.... :?

Then he hasnt slept with her because...? She has thrown herself at him for 2 freaking months.

Phyllis would have had any man's pants off in a week. Summer is such a lame amateur

Not true Phyllis threw herself at Danny Romilotti and he turned her down that's why she had to drug him and make him think he fathered her kid. Next one was Victor she threw herself at him for months when she worked for him and he flat out told her . I don't want you I just want you to get close to jack so I can take him down .. Victor was her pimpdaddy back then. lol

That never happened and I am almost not talking about 30 years ago when Phyllis was psycho

JustOneView

Postby JustOneView » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:54 pm

minewrx wrote:In more than 40 years of watching Y&R, watching Summer throwing herself at her mother's boyfriend is one of the most disgusting, shameful things I have seen. This is the kind of story that could make me give up a soap I have loved for a good part of my life.

Summer is a beach whoor and Billy & Nick continue to be the "players" of Genoa City. None of these has any credibility when it comes to class, honesty or monogamy. Phyllis & Sharon? As trashy sloots as they come.

Pravda

Postby Pravda » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:42 pm

I wish kyle had stipulated in the bet that Sumer couldn't trick Billy, drug or get him drunk.

He sees her as his kid and Billy should spank her azz.

If Nick didn't accept Mariah's advances, neither should Billy.

revenants

Postby revenants » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:59 pm

minewrx wrote:In more than 40 years of watching Y&R, watching Summer throwing herself at her mother's boyfriend is one of the most disgusting, shameful things I have seen. This is the kind of story that could make me give up a soap I have loved for a good part of my life.

I couldn't agree more. Sure, there have been numerous SLs over the years of women scheming to get guys, both married and unmarried, on Y&R. But this one seems more hateful, shameful, and downright despicable than any of those others I can remember. I think it's because Summer is being portrayed as so completely self-centered and shallow and manipulative, and there is no obvious reason why she should be this way towards her own mother. This SL is actually a perfect encapsulation of how bad the entire show has become.

VivianW

Postby VivianW » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:40 pm

revenants wrote:

I couldn't agree more. Sure, there have been numerous SLs over the years of women scheming to get guys, both married and unmarried, on Y&R. But this one seems more hateful, shameful, and downright despicable than any of those others I can remember. I think it's because Summer is being portrayed as so completely self-centered and shallow and manipulative, and there is no obvious reason why she should be this way towards her own mother. This SL is actually a perfect encapsulation of how bad the entire show has become.

Spot on!!!

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:59 am

Kyle's sports car / sex with Summer???!!! Really, if I was Kyle I would want Summer's apartment.

hotspice58

Postby hotspice58 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:20 am

It really is shameful. Billy ought to put cameras all over so when it comes out, it will be the truth.

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:40 am

Phyllis would have had any man's pants off in a week. Summer is such a lame amateur[/quote]

Not true Phyllis threw herself at Danny Romilotti and he turned her down that's why she had to drug him and make him think he fathered her kid. Next one was Victor she threw herself at him for months when she worked for him and he flat out told her . I don't want you I just want you to get close to jack so I can take him down .. Victor was her pimpdaddy back then. lol[/quote]

That never happened and I am almost not talking about 30 years ago when Phyllis was psycho[/quote]

It certainly did and who cares if something happened 20 years ago it still happened .

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:45 am

revenants wrote:

I do not see this as any different than Devon going after his dads wife or Billy going after his brothers wife they also had no reason to hate their family members . Nicki went after Vicki's man and so on and so on. Summer has always been a lil spoiled narcissist. Just like when she was younger and bullied that boy Jamie to the point to where he took his own life. Its just who she is.

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Oh I almost forgot another example of who and what Summer is and has always been Her distracted driving after catching her mother with Ronan on the family couch 2 days after her dad left . She hops in the car is crying ( Clear case of Distracted driving) causes a car accident that kills an innocent baby but only cares about getting a new car so she can still be cool at school. I honestly felt bad for summer because she was traumatized by finding her mother doing it with another man so quickly after her dad had left. But that quickly changed when she had no remorse for killing Adam and Chelsea's unborn baby.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”