Fashion Do's and Don'ts

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NCgirlie33

Re: Fashion Do's and Don'ts

Postby NCgirlie33 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:56 am

Johnlives wrote:
Mimisona wrote:The outfit Phyllis had on today for the funeral showed a little to much skin, I thought it was not appropriate for a funeral.

Agreed, very inappropriate for a funeral service.
Even if it was for Hilary's funeral? I bet Hilary would of thought it was hot! :lol:

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:22 am

I hated that Phillis wore that dress to a Funeral!! I mean come on. It’s black yes but really? Looked like she should have been down at the docks waiting for the fleet to come in or waiting for her cue to walk on set for the next taping of Dynasty.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:44 pm

Capucine wrote:I hated that Phillis wore that dress to a Funeral!! I mean come on. It’s black yes but really? Looked like she should have been down at the docks waiting for the fleet to come in or waiting for her cue to walk on set for the next taping of Dynasty.

Did you say "Dynasty"? LOL :lol: I thought it was a nice dress. I liked the lace part. I know it kind of reminds you of the grieving mistress at a rich man funeral, but I kind of liked it.

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:23 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:
Capucine wrote:I hated that Phillis wore that dress to a Funeral!! I mean come on. It’s black yes but really? Looked like she should have been down at the docks waiting for the fleet to come in or waiting for her cue to walk on set for the next taping of Dynasty.

Did you say "Dynasty"? LOL :lol: I thought it was a nice dress. I liked the lace part. I know it kind of reminds you of the grieving mistress at a rich man funeral, but I kind of liked it.

I just really didn’t think it was appropriate for a funeral.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Capucine wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:

I just really didn’t think it was appropriate for a funeral.

Okay! :)

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:57 pm

What did Phyllis have on today? It was too much for the office and a Lil too skanky for me!

Sharon's bride maid's dresses were nice on Mariah and Summer, but did you get a load of the one Vicki tried on? It looked like she was attending Bojo the Clown's Wedding! :oops:

Why did Matti look like an old woman today? Make up please and take those granny clothes off her!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”