It's time for Sharon to get a good man

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tweeterz

Re: It's time for Sharon to get a good man

Postby tweeterz » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:19 pm

Enough with the going back in life. Shick is over and they need to stay over. IHorrible pair.

dawn888

Re: It's time for Sharon to get a good man

Postby dawn888 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:40 pm

Jimjan57 wrote:
dawn888 wrote:i liked sharon/diego, sharon/adam and sharon/brad.

a new man might be a nice change for the character but i'd be fine if she was alone as well.

I didn't mind Sharon and Brad...but as of now, I don't know if a new man is what she needs. They've tried that with Scott and it didn't work or they (writers) didn't let it work. I don't know what their plans are for this character. They've shown her without a man (after Dylan) and she was fine...she got her coffee shop back...she was volunteering at the CC...she went back to school...and she and Nick got back together. I know a lot of people won't agree and I'm not saying this to be mean, but what else is left for them to do, but go back to square one...revisit her bipolar. I think this ons is going to break Sharon because, its not that Nick cheated, its who he cheated with...that's just may be the breaking point for Sharon, but we shall see. jmo

I'D rather not see the bipolar again. how much mileage do they think they can get out of that one

Return to “The Young and the Restless”