It's time for Sharon to get a good man

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
shay7493

It's time for Sharon to get a good man

Postby shay7493 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:36 pm

Sharon loves Nick but . Nick has gotten shady these past days. then he going to sleep with Phyliss wow but it's time for Y and R to get Sharon a new man . unless they bring on Adam and that will be sooo gooood. there's nothing Nick can't say nothing to Sharon or Adam whats so ever. plus Adam can get his child too. plus Adam can run a scheme and get all the information from Nick too . make Nick look stupid . I wish this play out like this right now.

minewrx

Re: It's time for Sharon to get a good man

Postby minewrx » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:45 pm

shay7493 wrote:Sharon loves Nick but . Nick has gotten shady these past days. then he going to sleep with Phyliss wow but it's time for Y and R to get Sharon a new man . unless they bring on Adam and that will be sooo gooood. there's nothing Nick can't say nothing to Sharon or Adam whats so ever. plus Adam can get his child too. plus Adam can run a scheme and get all the information from Nick too . make Nick look stupid . I wish this play out like this right now.

Sharon has had good men. She either cheats on them or she has a breakdown. Nick's actions were terrible but Sharon has cheated just as much or more.

shay7493

Postby shay7493 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:47 pm

That's true that Sharon has cheated on nick .but it's time for Adam to come back

mo195000

Postby mo195000 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:22 pm

I would like to see Sharon without a man again for a while. I know that soaps tend to keep characters in relationships, but it is sort of nice to see some without a significant other, where the story can just center on them for a while.

Sharon and Nick never seem to work out, for whatever reason.

If Sharon has another man, I would like to see it with a new man she has not been with before. And I would like to see this new relationship have a very slow build and last a very long time, if not forever.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:24 pm

I liked her with Dylan and I think though she should have ended up with Brad way back when.

minewrx

Postby minewrx » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:26 pm

Sharon and Nick bring out the worst in each other. Even little Faith knows they shouldn't be together.

minewrx

Postby minewrx » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:27 pm

SadieM wrote:I liked her with Dylan and I think though she should have ended up with Brad way back when.

I liked Sharon with Jack.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:09 pm

i liked sharon/diego, sharon/adam and sharon/brad.

a new man might be a nice change for the character but i'd be fine if she was alone as well.

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:39 pm

dawn888 wrote:i liked sharon/diego, sharon/adam and sharon/brad.

a new man might be a nice change for the character but i'd be fine if she was alone as well.

I didn't mind Sharon and Brad...but as of now, I don't know if a new man is what she needs. They've tried that with Scott and it didn't work or they (writers) didn't let it work. I don't know what their plans are for this character. They've shown her without a man (after Dylan) and she was fine...she got her coffee shop back...she was volunteering at the CC...she went back to school...and she and Nick got back together. I know a lot of people won't agree and I'm not saying this to be mean, but what else is left for them to do, but go back to square one...revisit her bipolar. I think this ons is going to break Sharon because, its not that Nick cheated, its who he cheated with...that's just may be the breaking point for Sharon, but we shall see. jmo

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:50 pm

She doesnt deserve a good man until she can STOP keeping secrets from them...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”