What will Sharon do?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NCgirlie33

Re: What will Sharon do?

Postby NCgirlie33 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:53 am

Jimjan57 wrote:Will Sharon go off the deep end when she finds out about Phick's ONS? Will she attack Phyllis (she's known to get physical)? Will she forgive Nick, but blame Phyllis? Will she dump Nick or stay with him? Will she be so hurt and angry that she drops the bomb and tell Nick, his own mother killed JT?

I assumed she would dump Nick like she did Scott, but this is a whole different situation compared to Scott's infidelity. 1. Sharon was not in love with Scott. 2. She didn't have a family with Scott nor was he the love of her life. 3. She was not waiting and hoping to get back with Scott after all these years. 4. Scott didn't cheat on Sharon with a woman she saw as a threat or the woman she blames for destroying her family. I don't know how Sharon will deal with this betrayal, but its going to be interesting. :mrgreen:

She is going to find somebody else to have HOT sex with and make Nick super duper jealous! :mrgreen:

Cats4joy

Postby Cats4joy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:30 am

LoganH8tr wrote:
Jimjan57 wrote:
Cats4joy wrote:It's sad because Nick knows how much it hurt Sharon the last time. He owns this one (again) and has no one to blame but himself. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out but it's not going to be good.

He lied to Sharon telling her how sorry he was about the first affair with Phyllis, how it shouldn't of happen and how he regretted it. Now he sleep with Phyllis again and tells her he doesn't regret it. :mrgreen:

Nick never regretted Phyllis. He said something along those lines to Sharon so he could appease the schizo beast. :lol:

The sex with Phyllis was/is the best that dude has had in his life. Sharon is boring and acts lazy when having sex with a man...no wonder Nick strayed.

"Nick never regretted Phyllis", "sex with Phyllis was/is the best that dude has had in his life"?????? I must have missed these declarations by Nick. I only heard him say he DID regret Phyllis the first time around and I think only time will tell about this time.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:39 am

Cats4joy wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:Nick never regretted Phyllis. He said something along those lines to Sharon so he could appease the schizo beast. :lol:

The sex with Phyllis was/is the best that dude has had in his life. Sharon is boring and acts lazy when having sex with a man...no wonder Nick strayed.

"Nick never regretted Phyllis", "sex with Phyllis was/is the best that dude has had in his life"?????? I must have missed these declarations by Nick. I only heard him say he DID regret Phyllis the first time around and I think only time will tell about this time.

Why is it he always mentions Phyllis being a bad girl and how much he likes it LOL.. Why is it that you think he cheats on Sharon. Every single time.

TXproud

Postby TXproud » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:52 am

Hopefully, (IF/WHEN) she finds out, Sharon kicks Nick's sorry ho butt to the curb and punches Phyllis the ho in her face. Although, having Sharon throw Phyllis under a BIG bus, tell Billy & the entire town about Nick & Phyllis ONS and giving Christian back to Victor put an evil grin on my face. ;)

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:12 am

TXproud wrote:Hopefully, (IF/WHEN) she finds out, Sharon kicks Nick's sorry ho butt to the curb and punches Phyllis the ho in her face. Although, having Sharon throw Phyllis under a BIG bus, tell Billy & the entire town about Nick & Phyllis ONS and giving Christian back to Victor put an evil grin on my face. ;)

As a Phyllis fan I sure don't give a damn who finds out LOL She broke up with Billy so she was single and Sharon dumped her ring so nick thought he was single too. This is such a nothingburger in this town of hos.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”