The accident!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JONSEY70

The accident!

Postby JONSEY70 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:47 pm

Just watched the episode about the accident. Lilly ran the red light! Those two should have NEVER been in the same car. :shock: How old is Shauna? She didn't "run" away, she left. Why go look for her, where else would she have gone? Back to where there wasn't any food?

Barbyboo

Re: The accident!

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:45 am

I think we’re soppose to guess what happens when she caused the accident by running the light comes out...

Dexter Fan

Postby Dexter Fan » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:12 pm

This accident was done so awful!! Only as a way to get Hilary off the show,and Lily somehow not in trouble!! Darn, it was awful!! Why didn't they just recast Hilary? It leaves such a big gap to have her dead and off the show at this time! Why do it this way? :( :( :( :(

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Dexter Fan wrote:This accident was done so awful!! Only as a way to get Hilary off the show,and Lily somehow not in trouble!! Darn, it was awful!! Why didn't they just recast Hilary? It leaves such a big gap to have her dead and off the show at this time! Why do it this way? :( :( :( :(

Death is final...sometimes on this show, hey if she gets a good offer it could come out Nate faked her to look dead and kidnapped her...oops didn’t Neil do that? :D :D

Dexter Fan

Postby Dexter Fan » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:09 pm

They did everything they could to Hilary already! They aren't even giving her a proper send-off now, and that's so sad! No wonder she's going! I wish MM good luck in the future! :cry: :cry:

Tiki Girl

Postby Tiki Girl » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:44 pm

The accident was not very realistic either. That kind of impact and Charlie and Lily walk away without a scratch. Charlie was in the back behind Hillary, he should at least have bad bruising, maybe a broken bone or at the very least cuts and glass to dig out of his skin.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:53 pm

JONSEY70 wrote:Just watched the episode about the accident. Lilly ran the red light! Those two should have NEVER been in the same car. :shock: How old is Shauna? She didn't "run" away, she left. Why go look for her, where else would she have gone? Back to where there wasn't any food?

I thought it was ridiculous too; driving around town looking for her. I hope she’s on her way out too

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:21 am

I hope Lily finds her conscience and suffers for what she did.

I can't stand her sanctimonious behind!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”