So when does Mariah have sex?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

So when does Mariah have sex?

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:19 pm

I better after the deed she realizes she ain’t a lesbian...I mean she never tried a gal....

kayline12

Re: So when does Mariah have sex?

Postby kayline12 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:34 pm

Barbyboo wrote:I better after the deed she realizes she ain’t a lesbian...I mean she never tried a gal....

Mariah has had sex with men only up until now and all those relationships have been epic failures. MY has a great way of communicating how he feels about stories and characters through the dialog he writes. Mariah isn't bi, she is gay.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:36 pm

kayline12 wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:I better after the deed she realizes she ain’t a lesbian...I mean she never tried a gal....

Mariah has had sex with men only up until now and all those relationships have been epic failures. MY has a great way of communicating how he feels about stories and characters through the dialog he writes. Mariah isn't bi, she is gay.
shes gotta do the deed and enjoy it or they can just be best buddies no bennies..I mean is Devon a ball of fire? Or Kevin the screwball...get a tall sexy hunk she may enjoy the ride..

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
kayline12 wrote:

shes gotta do the deed and enjoy it or they can just be best buddies no bennies..I mean is Devon a ball of fire? Or Kevin the screwball...get a tall sexy hunk she may enjoy the ride..

Remember when Mariah first came to GC? She was with Leslie's brother Tyler, the tall, dark and handsome guy! So she has ridden in the saddle at least once 8-) ;)

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:46 pm

But not with a female ...I don’t know Tyler...

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:36 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
kayline12 wrote:

shes gotta do the deed and enjoy it or they can just be best buddies no bennies..I mean is Devon a ball of fire? Or Kevin the screwball...get a tall sexy hunk she may enjoy the ride..[/qre

There was also Tyler and who knows how many other boyfriends she had before coming to GC. Mariah is gay. That's the story that is being written and frankly CG, who is a big supporter of gays rights, wants to do this story.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:44 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
kayline12 wrote:

Right..... because that’s what every gay woman needs the right man , then she will enjoy sex with men :roll:

Elba

Postby Elba » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Come on Folks..."Do the Deed????" Really?? They only had one or two "dates." Are they supposed to have sex so soon, like all the other "thoughtless" women on Y/R? What ever happened to getting to know each other better? Having some "fun" together (not sex)? Some Romance (instead of sex on the couch, on the kitchen counter, on the stairs, on the elevator, etc.)? Maybe Mariah wants a more serious relationship that could last for years or a life time (the ceremony does say "till death do us part"! I think taking it slow is a good move and see where and if the relationship develops...maybe nothing for all we know. I just don't trust Tessa...she seems much more experienced than Mariah...has some hidden AGENDA going on...I hope she does not hurt Mariah or I should say...I hope Mariah does not ALLOW herself to get hurt by Tessa, yet again. Just my opinion. LOL Elba

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Right..... because that’s what every gay woman needs the right man , then she will enjoy sex with men :roll:[/quote]

Oh my gosh! This is the kind of stuff gay people put up with on a regular basis? It's unreal! I have to check my calander because I think I'm in a time warp. :roll:

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:00 pm

OMG! This isn't how it works!! :roll:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”