Shick Implosion Fri Cdn Show

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tweeterz

Shick Implosion Fri Cdn Show

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:22 am

How long before they EXPLODE sky high? I love that Nick is claiming all this grand love and for Sharon and how they are so awesome and he will never lie to her again. Never do anything for her to lose her trust. LMAO OMG I so cannot wait for Sharon to find out that Nick has lied and cheated and that it was with Phyllis. And is bald faced lying to her face as he spews this crap.

Finally Mal is writing something I want to see. I am finally tuning in.

He sees Shick like I do. A toxic dysfunctional pair that is forever living in the past. Shick does not work as a couple. They are so much better as co parents.

Shick haters like me are in their soap glory.

Blocker8

Re: Shick Implosion Fri Cdn Show

Postby Blocker8 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:30 am

He always goes back he can do Phyllis on the counter but he wouldn’t marry her

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:34 am

Blocker8 wrote:He always goes back he can do Phyllis on the counter but he wouldn’t marry her

Well that's not true. He married her 3 times. LOL And who cares about Phyllis.. this is about the lies he is telling TO Sharon. They are filled with lies. The great shick love that is not.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:04 am

Oh yes, more examples of don’t lie to me while I’m lying to you. Bogus crap

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:00 pm

Blocker8 wrote:He always goes back he can do Phyllis on the counter but he wouldn’t marry her

He hasn't married Sharon either. This is their third re-engagement, while he did remarry Phyllis. It's not about Phyllis, Nick always runs to another woman when there's a problem in his relationships. At least he told the truth about what he did, Sharon hasn't. She's such a hypocrite. The truth is only important when it's not about her.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:02 pm

To me nicks kinda creepy boreing , maybe now that he has dark horse he won’t be a slug....he did look good in that suit...Sharon I think is bat crazy no to Sharon..

gigglezz

Postby gigglezz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:08 pm

tweeterz wrote:How long before they EXPLODE sky high? I love that Nick is claiming all this grand love and for Sharon and how they are so awesome and he will never lie to her again. Never do anything for her to lose her trust. LMAO OMG I so cannot wait for Sharon to find out that Nick has lied and cheated and that it was with Phyllis. And is bald faced lying to her face as he spews this crap.

He sees Shick like I do. A toxic dysfunctional pair that is forever living in the past. Shick does not work as a couple. They are so much better as co parents.

He does see Shick for what they are. He knocked this one out of the park.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:04 pm

gigglezz wrote:
tweeterz wrote:How long before they EXPLODE sky high? I love that Nick is claiming all this grand love and for Sharon and how they are so awesome and he will never lie to her again. Never do anything for her to lose her trust. LMAO OMG I so cannot wait for Sharon to find out that Nick has lied and cheated and that it was with Phyllis. And is bald faced lying to her face as he spews this crap.

He does see Shick for what they are. He knocked this one out of the park.

Toxic , dysfunctional freaks LOL

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:26 pm

mal young has said he loves nick and sharon so thats why we have this storyline. its going to get messy.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:40 pm

tweeterz wrote:

Well that's not true. He married her 3 times. LOL And who cares about Phyllis.. this is about the lies he is telling TO Sharon. They are filled with lies. The great shick love that is not.

Nick never married her three times only twice. If it had not been for Sharon sending him to Phyllis, he would never went back.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”