What I hope for Dark Horse

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gonecountry

What I hope for Dark Horse

Postby gonecountry » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:02 pm

First that Sharon stops whining and supports Nik. Hes been a push over for too long. Sharon has guts talking about liars, while she knows damnxwell JT is dead. What a friggin hypocrite.
Second. I hope Jack and Neil join in Dark Horse along with Abby, and Summer.

NJ SOAP LADY

Re: What I hope for Dark Horse

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:22 pm

gonecountry wrote:First that Sharon stops whining and supports Nik. Hes been a push over for too long. Sharon has guts talking about liars, while she knows damnxwell JT is dead. What a friggin hypocrite.

Jack yes. Abby yes. Summer wants to stay where she is/probably to be near billy
Neil will stay he will be supportive of Devon.
Want Dark Horse to succeed......maybe get even bigger and merge jabot as billy will ruin it soon

MakeTodayLovely

Postby MakeTodayLovely » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:53 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
gonecountry wrote:First that Sharon stops whining and supports Nik. Hes been a push over for too long. Sharon has guts talking about liars, while she knows damnxwell JT is dead. What a friggin hypocrite.

Want Dark Horse to succeed......maybe get even bigger and merge jabot as billy will ruin it soon

Love the merging with Jabot idea!!! Isn’t the actress who plays Ashley leaving? So that would remove the last qualified “Abbot” to run Jabot... other that Jack. But I don’t believe he has any interest at the moment on returning to jabot
Also I feel that Summer yes wants to stay close to Billy but also to stay close to her mom to try to smooth over the whole lying and betrayal... if she up and left Jabot it would send the message that she is turning her back on her mother even more.

CarolLK

Postby CarolLK » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:48 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:

Neil could replace the PR account he had with Newman with one for Dark Horse.

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:49 pm

CarolLK wrote:
NJ SOAP LADY wrote:

Neil could replace the PR account he had with Newman with one for Dark Horse.

Thats exactly what I meant. Whatever Neil did forSnidely thru HW

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:09 am

I'm loving the "Dark Horse" story. My husband is too. I hope Mal Young and his writers really think this through and do not allow Victor to win this one. "Dark Horse" will really improve YR. Victor always winning has almost ruined YR. It has made Victor and YR almost cartoon-like.

I'm so sick of Victor Newman's smugness. His reign is over. I am disappointed in Sharon. Sharon holding this against Nicholas is ridiculous, since Victor so cruelly took away Christian. And, what about Sharon lying about JT's demise?

I am a big Shick fan....but, I'm at the point that I really don't care if Nick and Sharon reunite. They are star crossed lovers that will never work out. Faith is right.

I think "Dark Horse" is brilliant....now, someone on that writing team is thinking!!!!!!!

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:08 am

Did Sharon fry her brain again and forget everything she's done, what a hypocrite.

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:22 pm

This S/L is very exciting. Is there a way to contsct Mel or other PTB to let them know to keep this going. And to not let the powerful actors squash or change it up. I dont want to loose this show. But if Victor is allowed to win again, Or if Nikki keeps going on and on about poor Victor and what a nasty person Nick is, I think this show will be digging its own grave.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”