Y&R CDN Recap: Nick/Phyllis, Devon/Hilary

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jimjan57

Re: Y&R CDN Recap: Nick/Phyllis, Devon/Hilary

Postby Jimjan57 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:45 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:Jimjan57, Without a doubt, it was going to be only Phyllis's fault. She is being faulted and showing no respect for doing it on the island in her daughter's house. Did I miss something?...because I could of sworn Summer's father was on that same island, bumping and grinding with her mother. :roll:

It was Phyllis idea to take it over to Summer apartment. There is a bedroom upstairs, she did not have to jump upon that island and lay down. I hope Summer kicks her out and move Billy in.

So, and Nick agreed. If he had respect for his daughter's apartment, he could have suggested a hotel, but he didn't. People on this show tend to do it anywhere...kitchen island, bent over a piano, in the office with the door unlocked, storage rooms, etc. Some of them rarely do it in the bedroom.

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:19 pm

LMAO so the problem is Phyllis did it in her daughter's place, which is also Nick's daughter's place, but that doesn't matter. LOLOLOL. :lol: :lol: :lol: Phyllis you so bad! I love it.

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:23 pm

Riskybeee wrote:LMAO so the problem is Phyllis did it in her daughter's place, which is also Nick's daughter's place, but that doesn't matter. LOLOLOL. :lol: :lol: :lol: Phyllis you so bad! I love it.

I know right? I am ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: ...you can't make this sh*t up. Blame one parent, but not the other...never mind the fact its both parents are screwing on the kitchen island. Sheesh.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:17 pm

yandrfan99 wrote:
yvette2 wrote:
Candace wrote:http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/recaps/27312/phyllis-nick-have-sex

Nick doesn’t even know yet if Sharon is breaking up with him. What a looser!! And Phyllis too!!! They deserve each other. All i can say is i will be fast forwarding there scenes.... Not going to watch this episode either

I couldn't agree more I am not watching this stupid crap. Not interested one bit I swear they both make me sick.

I think it is hilarious that Nick cheats on Sharon already. Phyllis is at least broke up with Billy, she booted his butt out. But Nick is cheating on the love of his life again. HA HA HA some things never change. Nick is a dog.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:19 pm

Riskybeee wrote:Ahahahahahaha I love it! Hilarious! I cant wait to see Sharon's face crack! Will she hit Phyllis in front of a bunch of people like she did Abby? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA AHAHAAHHAHAHA I know. The great shick love at it again. But they were supposed to be solid this time.. they are solidly shick.. this is what they do.. one gets mad and then cheats.. this time it is Nick.. will he lie to Sharon too or will he come clean?

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:20 pm

janetb wrote:
rediculous wrote:NIck and Phyllis have sex on the kitchen Island....that woman has no respect for anyone...she has left her sex tracks all over her daughters apartment...what a sleeze...no wonder her daughter is such a mess....who would ever want to eat food anywhere in that den of disgust....Phyllis is worst then a rabbit....

Of course it's all Phyllis' fault. Where was Nick's respect for the woman he's supposed to love and be engaged to. No mention of him being at fault. It was sex between two consenting adults.

Of course it is only Phyllis's fault H AHAHAHAHHAHA I am loving this so much.. I love not loving a couple.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:21 pm

rediculous wrote:
janetb wrote:
rediculous wrote:NIck and Phyllis have sex on the kitchen Island....that woman has no respect for anyone...she has left her sex tracks all over her daughters apartment...what a sleeze...no wonder her daughter is such a mess....who would ever want to eat food anywhere in that den of disgust....Phyllis is worst then a rabbit....

Of course it's all Phyllis' fault. Where was Nick's respect for the woman he's supposed to love and be engaged to. No mention of him being at fault. It was sex between two consenting adults.

she's the one who lives with her daughter, therefore she should be the one to show her some respect, instead she has sex where her daughter eats her breakfast.....she can't go two days without a man...she is a disgusting character...

It's Nick's daughter too. So its ok for her father to show no respect but not her mother. LMFAO :twisted: :lol:

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:23 pm

Agree! So disappointed. Nick finally grows a pair, but will end up screwing it up again. Especially with boneheaded Jack involved.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:23 pm

Riskybeee wrote:
dawn888 wrote:why is phyllis lying to nick telling him that billy is dragging summer down with him. thats an outright lie.

Why is Nick cheating on Sharon when he is engaged to her? :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL I don't care about Phick but this has me laughing. :lol: :lol:

She's the love of his life you know. HAHAHAHAhaha snort even.

loveyourself

Postby loveyourself » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:31 pm

Why is Phyllis the only one being bashed for having sex ontop of the island table, when Nick is the one who literally picked Phyllis up and sat her on the table?!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”