Y&R CDN Recap: Nick/Phyllis, Devon/Hilary

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Candace

Y&R CDN Recap: Nick/Phyllis, Devon/Hilary

Postby Candace » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:20 pm

yvette2

Re: Y&R CDN Recap: Nick/Phyllis, Devon/Hilary

Postby yvette2 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:35 pm

Candace wrote:http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/recaps/27312/phyllis-nick-have-sex

Nick doesn’t even know yet if Sharon is breaking up with him. What a looser!! And Phyllis too!!! They deserve each other. All i can say is i will be fast forwarding there scenes.... Not going to watch this episode either

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:42 pm

yvette2 wrote:
Candace wrote:http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/recaps/27312/phyllis-nick-have-sex

Nick doesn’t even know yet if Sharon is breaking up with him. What a looser!! And Phyllis too!!! They deserve each other. All i can say is i will be fast forwarding there scenes.... Not going to watch this episode either

I couldn't agree more I am not watching this stupid crap. Not interested one bit I swear they both make me sick.

JUJU41

Postby JUJU41 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:08 pm

Nick and Phyllis? Not again. I have always thought Phyllis was too old for Nick and especially Billy. Get Phyllis a man of appropriate age next time she is really coming off as an airhead cougar.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:45 pm

NIck and Phyllis have sex on the kitchen Island....that woman has no respect for anyone...she has left her sex tracks all over her daughters apartment...what a sleeze...no wonder her daughter is such a mess....who would ever want to eat food anywhere in that den of disgust....Phyllis is worst then a rabbit....

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:48 pm

Ahahahahahaha I love it! Hilarious! I cant wait to see Sharon's face crack! Will she hit Phyllis in front of a bunch of people like she did Abby? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Phyllis is a piece of Trash.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:11 pm

rediculous wrote:NIck and Phyllis have sex on the kitchen Island....that woman has no respect for anyone...she has left her sex tracks all over her daughters apartment...what a sleeze...no wonder her daughter is such a mess....who would ever want to eat food anywhere in that den of disgust....Phyllis is worst then a rabbit....

She is trash. Summer need to pack Phyllis bags & kick her azz out for good. Phyllis is one sorry excuse of a human being.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:54 pm

rediculous wrote:NIck and Phyllis have sex on the kitchen Island....that woman has no respect for anyone...she has left her sex tracks all over her daughters apartment...what a sleeze...no wonder her daughter is such a mess....who would ever want to eat food anywhere in that den of disgust....Phyllis is worst then a rabbit....

Of course it's all Phyllis' fault. Where was Nick's respect for the woman he's supposed to love and be engaged to. No mention of him being at fault. It was sex between two consenting adults.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:25 pm

janetb wrote:

Of course it's all Phyllis' fault. Where was Nick's respect for the woman he's supposed to love and be engaged to. No mention of him being at fault. It was sex between two consenting adults.

she's the one who lives with her daughter, therefore she should be the one to show her some respect, instead she has sex where her daughter eats her breakfast.....she can't go two days without a man...she is a disgusting character...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”