Shauna Is A Piece Of Trash!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KateKate

Re: Shauna Is A Piece Of Trash!

Postby KateKate » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:46 pm

terriesingz wrote:The OP states she knew that she'd get a lot of backlash. So...why post, then? For attention? IS the OP female or male?

Not referring to the OP, but in general, I've noticed that the men on this board are generally too polite to call women "ho", "sleeze", "pig" and other gender-based slurs.

kijones68

Postby kijones68 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:10 pm

biggalow jones wrote:what if the condom had a hole.. Lily just might be a grandma. HAHAHAHAHA. What a kick that would be

I would love it for Lily. :lol:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:05 pm

If anyone says high school seniors don't have sex call me I got swamp land for sale ...the gals not a tramp gawd ...lets get real.teens do it...the sixtys are over...

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:16 pm

mrsdpm wrote:Sorry, I know I will get a lot of backlash for saying this....Shauna is a pig. SHE IS VERY MUCH SO! If it were the other way around and Charlie was pressuring her to have sex we would see another show. I am disgusted by her relentless pressure to get Charlie to sleep with her. She just wants to somehow be tied to Devon's money. She sees how stupid Devon is and how he is with Hillary with this baby. Shauna knows if she get pregnant with Charlie's baby it seals the deal! Pathetic piece of trash! :evil:
I wouldn't be surprised to see her come on to Devon sooner or later.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 pm

1bluegoose wrote:
tweeterz wrote:OMG how outrageous. She is not a pig because she wants to make love with her boyfriend. LOL I just can't even. HAHAHHAHAHAH

Do 16 year olds make love? I understand they are sexually active. BTW, I agree this does not make Shauna a pig, aggressive maybe.

Sure they do. Probably the most intense love as everything is so intense when a teen. And I agree , she is not a pig. She is just horny :)

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:13 am

Johnlives wrote:
mrsdpm wrote:Sorry, I know I will get a lot of backlash for saying this....Shauna is a pig. SHE IS VERY MUCH SO! If it were the other way around and Charlie was pressuring her to have sex we would see another show. I am disgusted by her relentless pressure to get Charlie to sleep with her. She just wants to somehow be tied to Devon's money. She sees how stupid Devon is and how he is with Hillary with this baby. Shauna knows if she get pregnant with Charlie's baby it seals the deal! Pathetic piece of trash! :evil:
I wouldn't be surprised to see her come on to Devon sooner or later.

Why so much hate for a normal young girl? I don't get it. What has she done that is so terrible? By asking to use protection, she sounds pretty responsible to me.

Delica

Postby Delica » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:54 am

Barbyboo wrote:If anyone says high school seniors don't have sex call me I got swamp land for sale ...the gals not a tramp gawd ...lets get real.teens do it...the sixtys are over...

Shauna is loose, not all high schoolers have sex, only the stupid unfocused ones. Charlie can do a lot better than slutty Shauna.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”