Why did Avery and Nick Break up? They Seemed Perfect Together.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
kayline12

Re: Why did Avery and Nick Break up? They Seemed Perfect Together.

Postby kayline12 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Avery and Leslie were awesome! They were both super smart, highly accomplished lawyers. I know we can't have both ladies back because of the budget, but if we could get one, that would be great. If not, bring in another hot shot young lawyer since Michael is rarely around any more. Fresh blood and fresh storylines are badly needed.

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:34 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
SadieM wrote:Avery discovered she still was in love with Dylan and decided not to marry Nick, although she was under pressure to break up with Nick by Little Faith who acted like a brat towards her (with Sharon's encouragement). Faith tore up the wedding magazine photos that Avery was saving. Then later, Avery's ex husband returned to cause trouble.

This thread is not about Sharon. Faith did things on her on just like Summer did.

How are you going to say "this thread is not about Sharon, but bring Summer in?" :roll:

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:53 pm

kayline12 wrote:Avery was the perfect combination of Nick's two wives. Sharon nurturing and other things, Phyllis smart and ambitious. Nick was really in love with her. In fact, he said she was perfect for him. Did Avery leave Nick at the alter? Why?

I forget, but Faith , the brat was a part of it. I think they tried to sway the Demon spawn around to liking Avery, but it didn't happen.

Any way, Avery was much too bright for Nick.

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:57 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:After Nick break up with Sharon, this dude needs to BUY A HOUSE!!! :x Oh he won't buy a house. He'll shack up with Phyllis and his slutty kid. He's not into independence, well, except when he's f--king over his father. :lol:

Sick of Nick going from house to house with these women instead of having his own. First Chelsea house, now Sharon house. What need to have a rich last name when you dont have your on crib?
He better get his life! :lol:

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:03 pm

Johnlives wrote:
kayline12 wrote:Avery was the perfect combination of Nick's two wives. Sharon nurturing and other things, Phyllis smart and ambitious. Nick was really in love with her. In fact, he said she was perfect for him. Did Avery leave Nick at the alter? Why?

I forget, but Faith , the brat was a part of it. I think they tried to sway the Demon spawn around to liking Avery, but it didn't happen.

I agree Avery was too smart for Nick but so was Phyllis and the doctor who saved him when his plane crashed on that island. It's amazing how he gets this smart, how powered women to fall for him.

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:07 pm

kayline12 wrote:
Johnlives wrote:

I agree Avery was too smart for Nick but so was Phyllis and the doctor who saved him when his plane crashed on that island. It's amazing how he gets this smart, how powered women to fall for him.

powered women to fall for him

Yes for sure. I absolutely hate this Dark Horse crap. He looks like a fool to me.

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:13 pm

I hate this Dark Horse crap too. So far, he has Jack, Noah and Abby on his team...I have no clue what the hell they are going to bring to the table. Jack need to take his azz back to Jabot before Billy loses it in a card game. Victor's smirk was priceless when Nick brought Jack in.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Jimjan57 wrote:I hate this Dark Horse crap too. So far, he has Jack, Noah and Abby on his team...I have no clue what the hell they are going to bring to the table. Jack need to take his azz back to Jabot before Billy loses it in a card game. Victor's smirk was priceless when Nick brought Jack in.

I don't blame Victor for smirking. Nick hires Jack of all people? :lol: Victor has beaten Jack so man y times, it's not even fun anymore. Nick what the heck were you thinking!

mayre

Postby mayre » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:59 pm

DYLAN came to GC looking for Avery - that was the beginning of the end for her and Nick- she was late to her wedding to Nick because she was with Dylan-

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:16 pm

kayline12 wrote:
Jimjan57 wrote:I hate this Dark Horse crap too. So far, he has Jack, Noah and Abby on his team...I have no clue what the hell they are going to bring to the table. Jack need to take his azz back to Jabot before Billy loses it in a card game. Victor's smirk was priceless when Nick brought Jack in.

I don't blame Victor for smirking. Nick hires Jack of all people? :lol: Victor has beaten Jack so man y times, it's not even fun anymore. Nick what the heck were you thinking!

Me either. Victor know Jacks weaknesses, his weak spots and how he does business. Then there's Abby who's so ditsy, that Victor let her believe and made her think she was doing a better job than Victoria. :lol: And Noah...Nick the II, need I say more?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”