Victoria you selfish jerk!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KarolConn

Victoria you selfish jerk!

Postby KarolConn » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:08 pm

Nick would have been your boss if Victor had had his way. Newman will never be yours and when you don't call the police on your abuser you are liable for the aftermath.

janetb

Re: Victoria you selfish jerk!

Postby janetb » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:19 pm

KarolConn wrote:Nick would have been your boss if Victor had had his way. Newman will never be yours and when you don't call the police on your abuser you are liable for the aftermath.

Does Victoria know that Victor chose two year old Christian to someday head NE over her? She so pathetic.

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 pm

The nut didnt fall far from mommy's tree. If Nikki had shown Victor that kind of ire and stomped out of the house, maybe hlord Victor wouldn't be such a totatiarian asshat. That hypocritical woman makes me sick. Poor Victor, my ass.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Given Nick has finally shed his "Jack child rearing" and become the man he hated to see Adam be I can't call her selfish. Yes she was abused and did not report it to the police; she did at least seek therapy alone and with JT.

She knows that her mother hit JT over the head to protect her and that they buried his body. Thinking that he was alive, out there waiting to show up at her door or worse come for her children as a ploy to snare was very cruel on Nick's part so I can't fault her for being upset. Nick claims to have done it because Victor went after his "son" and made Sharon appear unfit.

Sharon has her own issues with abuse so his claiming he did it for her while inflicting pain onto his sister should not give him a free pass via a job offer as an apology.

I eagerly await Victor to get healthy and right this wrong.

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:56 pm

gonecountry wrote:The nut didnt fall far from mommy's tree. If Nikki had shown Victor that kind of ire and stomped out of the house, maybe hlord Victor wouldn't be such a totatiarian asshat. That hypocritical woman makes me sick. Poor Victor, my ass.

I haven't liked the character of Victoria Newman in a very long time. No putdown to the actress, but I would not miss the character of Victoria. She is not a nice person, and I really don't get anything out of watching her. I sure miss Lauren and Michael.

suzziy

Postby suzziy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:57 pm

Victoria the character maybe a selfish jerk, but I think Ameila Heinle did an excellent acting job today; one of her absolute best performances!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”