Hilarious thought

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lizzytish

Hilarious thought

Postby Lizzytish » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:46 pm

When Nikki said to nick “I can’t believe this you talking” my mind jumped to the funny thought “what if this was really JT in a Nick mask. Bwahaha

Jimjan57

Re: Hilarious thought

Postby Jimjan57 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Lizzytish wrote:When Nikki said to nick “I can’t believe this you talking” my mind jumped to the funny thought “what if this was really JT in a Nick mask. Bwahaha

...and then JT slowly removes the mask after she said that. :mrgreen: Talk about peeing your pants. :lol:

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:04 pm

I love it Jimjan57. Maybe that’s what will happen tomorrow when Nick explains the rest of his plan.

LULIX

Postby LULIX » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:54 pm

I thought Nik was going to say I know what you did to JT.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Lizzytish wrote:When Nikki said to nick “I can’t believe this you talking” my mind jumped to the funny thought “what if this was really JT in a Nick mask. Bwahaha

That would be good turn.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Jimjan57 wrote:

...and then JT slowly removes the mask after she said that. :mrgreen: Talk about peeing your pants. :lol:

Only to discover that it was Adam with yet another face change, there to claim his son and hide as Sharon's husband because while they were all watching the mask change #1, never really realized that the JT face was also a mask. :lol:

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:06 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Jimjan57 wrote:

Only to discover that it was Adam with yet another face change, there to claim his son and hide as Sharon's husband because while they were all watching the mask change #1, never really realized that the JT face was also a mask. :lol:

Now that would have been awesome!

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:14 pm

Jimjan57 wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:...and then JT slowly removes the mask after she said that. :mrgreen: Talk about peeing your pants. :lol:

Now that would have been awesome![/quote]

Would it be. Giving Joshua Morrow the chance to stretch his skills while Y&R finds another Adam or not.

Only, instead of it being a kidnap switching scenario - it is revealed that Nick stumbled upon a clue left behind by Chloe, but he mistakenly believed it to be a clue to Chelsea and discovered Adam. Filling him in on what Victor was doing, Nick agrees to lay low to give Adam time to get Christian back - hence his (Nick's) plan for a family vacation so soon - Adam has to get Sharon to Nick so he can disappear with Christian and Nick can take his life back. Telling Victor that Christian is safe and nothing else.

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:37 pm

I have nothing to add, just wanted to say y'all gave me a lot of laughs. Hilarious is correct! And I love it all!! TIIC should let the viewers write some of the stories.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”