So tired of the Newman Hypocrisy See-Saw

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SnuckieMama

So tired of the Newman Hypocrisy See-Saw

Postby SnuckieMama » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Victor does his dirt...they all hate him....they all forgive him....and again....and again. But let Nick get the best of him and now they all hate him, then they will all forgive him. Rinse, lather, repeat...Rinse, lather repeat...I need some new storylines ASAP! :roll: :| :| :cry:

mayre

Re: So tired of the Newman Hypocrisy See-Saw

Postby mayre » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:18 pm

SnuckieMama wrote:Victor does his dirt...they all hate him....they all forgive him....and again....and again. But let Nick get the best of him and now they all hate him, then they will all forgive him. Rinse, lather, repeat...Rinse, lather repeat...I need some new storylines ASAP! :roll: :| :| :cry:

EXACTLY!!!!!

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:53 pm

The hypocrisy of nikki. Yelling at nick for what he did to poor old vic, yet she never yelled at vic for the custody ..........Victor saying because nicholas wanted to take his grandson from him. He was moving to another state, in which victor could well afford to travel and visit.

YRfan73

Postby YRfan73 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:23 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:The hypocrisy of nikki. Yelling at nick for what he did to poor old vic, yet she never yelled at vic for the custody ..........Victor saying because nicholas wanted to take his grandson from him. He was moving to another state, in which victor could well afford to travel and visit.

...,and should we forget her part in JT, after all it was her that killed him, and how they buried him and keeping their mouth shut about everything. How does she have the odasity to even open her mouth

Soaps91

Postby Soaps91 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:20 pm

YRfan73 wrote:
NJ SOAP LADY wrote:The hypocrisy of nikki. Yelling at nick for what he did to poor old vic, yet she never yelled at vic for the custody ..........Victor saying because nicholas wanted to take his grandson from him. He was moving to another state, in which victor could well afford to travel and visit.

...,and should we forget her part in JT, after all it was her that killed him, and how they buried him and keeping their mouth shut about everything. How does she have the odasity to even open her mouth

She told Nick that Victor had every right to sue for custody, because he's living with Sharon, & she's forgiven Victor how many times? :lol: :roll:

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:58 am

Victor acts like he was never going to see Chrisitan again if Nick moved, he has his own jet . He got over losing Connor quickly and we know he hadn't seen Reed in years. He' get over Christian soon enough too, he's just a pawn to him. He plays the loving grandpa when it suits him otherwise he doesn't give a damn.

myknowitall

Postby myknowitall » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:20 am

Everyone keep putting Victor down but when he get up do Nick want to see what Victor do to him because it,s not over and Nick will pay for what he done especially telling people about his sickness I don't care how much you hate somebody you don't tell people about other people illness, sorry to say but Nick look out and I think Phyllis will be working with nick and I think Sharon will lose Nick to Phyllis.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:26 am

SnuckieMama wrote:Victor does his dirt...they all hate him....they all forgive him....and again....and again. But let Nick get the best of him and now they all hate him, then they will all forgive him. Rinse, lather, repeat...Rinse, lather repeat...I need some new storylines ASAP! :roll: :| :| :cry:

Nikki and Victoria are both idiots!

If they didn't have their own BS coverup going on and worrying about their own behinds they would see that Nick did what he had to do to get Christen back. He had to think like Victor to win over Victor.

rinse lather and repeat....is old!

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:25 am

I am ready to start an "I hate Nicki" thread. Victor makes the vile move of taking Christian and Nicki's excuse to Nic is "have compassion for your dad and he loves his family." Nic makes the vile move to get his son back and Nicki's excuse is "have compassion for your dad and you don't love your family." The whole I can't pronounce your name Arturo thing was annoying, but now I am ready to dump her next to JT in Chancellor Park.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”