Spoiler: Just Beautiful

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ThePhenom

Spoiler: Just Beautiful

Postby ThePhenom » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:00 am

That's really the only way for me to describe Messa's date. Like Mariah said it was a long time coming and they made the best of it. From their talk at the coffeehouse about typical first date things to Mariah talking about surreal it was that they are finally together. Them walking into the club hand in hand was a really sweet touch. I also really appreciated Tessa acknowledging Kyle giving them the push they needed. Their kiss was really sweet and I'm glad it was Tessa who initiated it. Tessa cuddling up to Mariah was adorable. It's been a year since Messa got started and they're finally really together. Perseverance pays off by golly. #TeamMessa

Lizzytish

Re: Spoiler: Just Beautiful

Postby Lizzytish » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:55 am

Not really into this SL. I think TIIC are forcing the relationship to appear to be "cool" and "in touch" with the millenials. It never made any sense to me when Mariah was in a happy, romantic place with Devon; and Tessa and Noah were really into each other. Then all of a sudden the two girls are making goo goo eyes at each other. Please.

Frankly, I don't care about sexual preferences - live and let live - I just don't like have these gratuitous scenes thrown in my face all the time, just for the sake of having a same sex couple.

Jumping off my soap box now. :D

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:12 am

There is another way to describe the date boring,flat, uninteresting. If they want to do a gay s/l I'm all for it but bring on another woman and send Tessa packing. Tess is just too boring and she just has no flair. Mariah is a great character and they can do better for her.

tweeterz

Postby tweeterz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:15 am

I thought they were so sweet.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:28 pm

I saw no chemistry just another forced pairing. These two together are snoozeville.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:17 pm

I don't care that they're a couple but they're super boring together.

ThePhenom

Postby ThePhenom » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:18 pm

SadieM wrote:I saw no chemistry just another forced pairing. These two together are snoozeville.

You're absolutely entitled to your opinion but I saw two people who are finally together after a year of craziness and they couldn't be happier about it.

KANSAN

Postby KANSAN » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:01 pm

Lizzytish wrote:Not really into this SL. I think TIIC are forcing the relationship to appear to be "cool" and "in touch" with the millenials. It never made any sense to me when Mariah was in a happy, romantic place with Devon; and Tessa and Noah were really into each other. Then all of a sudden the two girls are making goo goo eyes at each other. Please.

Frankly, I don't care about sexual preferences - live and let live - I just don't like have these gratuitous scenes thrown in my face all the time, just for the sake of having a same sex couple.

Neither do I - actually I find it kind of boring.....

bdiz

Postby bdiz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:06 pm

These two are a total snooze fest!!

YRfan73

Postby YRfan73 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:58 pm

Lizzytish wrote:Not really into this SL. I think TIIC are forcing the relationship to appear to be "cool" and "in touch" with the millenials. It never made any sense to me when Mariah was in a happy, romantic place with Devon; and Tessa and Noah were really into each other. Then all of a sudden the two girls are making goo goo eyes at each other. Please.

Awkward is another way to describe the scene. No chemistry

Return to “The Young and the Restless”