Mariah & Tessa are extremely BORING!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 1473
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Mariah & Tessa are extremely BORING!

Postby NCgirlie33 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:32 am

ThePhenom wrote:
Acadia_ca wrote:I've been fast-forwarding through them.

Your loss
Her gain! We dont want to see these boring suicidal chicks!

janesBydiction
Posts: 1814
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:20 am

Re: Mariah & Tessa are extremely BORING!

Postby janesBydiction » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:24 am

Very boring. The show simply missed the boat. They should've struck while the iron was hot as opposed to cow towing like that.

It's kind of sad watching the show try a year later. Happy for their fans, but these two are the embodiment of paint drying.

User avatar
cinderella2
Posts: 4794
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Re: Mariah & Tessa are extremely BORING!

Postby cinderella2 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:36 am

ThePhenom wrote:
Acadia_ca wrote:I've been fast-forwarding through them.

Your loss


No, its her gain! :roll:


User avatar
cinderella2
Posts: 4794
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Re: Mariah & Tessa are extremely BORING!

Postby cinderella2 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:37 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:
ThePhenom wrote:
Acadia_ca wrote:I've been fast-forwarding through them.

Your loss
Her gain! We dont want to see these boring suicidal chicks!


:mrgreen:

User avatar
cinderella2
Posts: 4794
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Re: Mariah & Tessa are extremely BORING!

Postby cinderella2 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:40 am

This guy and girl thing that Mariah has is ridiculous and very boring! :roll:

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 1473
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Mariah & Tessa are extremely BORING!

Postby NCgirlie33 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:07 am

cinderella2 wrote:This guy and girl thing that Mariah has is ridiculous and very boring! :roll:

Yes, ITA! She needs to find herself because I don't think she knows what she really wants. :?

User avatar
yandrfan99
Posts: 8105
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Mariah & Tessa are extremely BORING!

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:52 am

ThePhenom wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Oh My God, :roll: yesterday I had to turn back and forth from the Tessa and Mariah scenes! These 2 are drop dead boring! They just lame to the MAX. They don't even have nooooooo chemistry or connection whatsoever. They look absolutely blah. They are borderline, suicidal boring like the color GRAY!

I hope the writer put Mariah with Kyle, and send Tessa back to Boringville were she comes from! Smh


Wow. I see a really sweet chemistry between the two of them. Always have.



I find them boring as crap and I love Mariah. Tess is just too flat a character.

User avatar
Capucine
Posts: 5397
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Re: Mariah & Tessa are extremely BORING!

Postby Capucine » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:11 am

They are boring to me because I’m just not into that storyline. Wouldn’t matter if it was two
women or two men ,just not something I’m interested in watching.

User avatar
dawn888
Posts: 10909
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Re: Mariah & Tessa are extremely BORING!

Postby dawn888 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:18 am

janesBydiction wrote:Very boring. The show simply missed the boat. They should've struck while the iron was hot as opposed to cow towing like that.

It's kind of sad watching the show try a year later. Happy for their fans, but these two are the embodiment of paint drying.

i agree, they are trying to jump start something that they ruined a long time ago. this time it doesn't seem to be working. not as much chemistry as the last time and i feel tessa is up to something.

CarselSoap
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Re: Mariah & Tessa are extremely BORING!

Postby CarselSoap » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:46 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:
tweeterz wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Oh My God, :roll: yesterday I had to turn back and forth from the Tessa and Mariah scenes! These 2 are drop dead boring! They just lame to the MAX. They don't even have nooooooo chemistry or connection whatsoever. They look absolutely blah. They are borderline, suicidal boring like the color GRAY!

I hope the writer put Mariah with Kyle, and send Tessa back to Boringville were she comes from! Smh



Mariah likes girls tho. LOL
She likes guys or she wouldn't of never had feelings for Kevin!!!


So, Mariah is bis*xual. She wouldn't be the first person to be bi.


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BeccaRedHead, bee242424, Bing [Bot], CarolLK, Embrace, Endeavour1965, Mabedramatime and 1 guest

Back to Top